Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2013 11:53:37 AM EDT
You think they will still be so amp at the end of this next 4 years?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Many of the Germans loved Hitler until even after the war which devastated their fatherland, some worship him still, tell me you don't see the similarities? Many of der faithful are already talking about a third term, think eight years will kill us, how do you think we'll look after twelve?  (Godwin's law and all that... )

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
well they are still hyped after the first 4 years, the next 4 probably won't make a difference to them
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
You don't recover from that level of stupid in four years or eight years.
It's pretty much permanent.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Just never saw so many people so excited for a guy who is trying to run this country into the ground. Must be people with there new Bama Phones.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Those fuckers would still be all giddy if their dear leader ran them straight to the gas chambers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Was hoping to see some people holding 2nd amendment signs in the background, but no luck..
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yes, years from now, no matter what happens, they'll be telling people how he was the best president ever

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Was hoping to see some people holding 2nd amendment signs in the background, but no luck..

I would rather see the gates come down like a soccer riot. The look on his face would be priceless.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#9]
yes
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
If I was collecting disability, eating for free on food stamps, and spending my days smoking pot, playing video games, and watching bootlegged DVDs on my big ass flat screen every day for the past 4 years and this guy was responsible for it...I'd be waving and yelling too

Speed
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many of the Germans loved Hitler until even after the war which devastated their fatherland, some worship him still, tell me you don't see the similarities? Many of der faithful are already talking about a third term, think eight years will kill us, how do you think we'll look after twelve?  (Godwin's law and all that... )

This.  Being descended from a family who were decimated by both Stalin and Hitler, I find the cult of personality surrounding Obama very disturbing,
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They're already on the way to the re-education camps.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
well they are still hyped after the first 4 years, the next 4 probably won't make a difference to them

Exactly!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, years from now, no matter what happens, they'll be telling people how he was the best president ever

Revisionist history happens for all Presidents.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, here's something extra to go with this day

_______________________________________________________________________________________
("I have no enemies, only those of France. Wear my cloak, serve France as I do."--The Cardinal, (w,stte), "The Four Musketeers")
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes. I honestly think they will be just as in love, if not more so once he hits the talk show circuits and is at every red carpet event.

I don't know why this is even a question. We all know them. We point out his flaws, even point out how worse off the supporters are with personal facts they can not ignore. It doesn't matter.

-If he can't fix it, the problem was too big
-If the problem was too big, it was because he inherited it
-If the blame comes his way, he blames someone else
-He demonizes the rich, yet takes their donations
-He takes those donations at lavish dinner parties for the rich, which he is one of
-He has so much in common with every common person, because every common person globetrotted the planet, attended Ivy league schools and banked millions without ever having a real job
-No matter what the problem, it would have been way worse had anyone else been in charge, although there's never any verifiable proof of that
-The constantly rising prices of gas, food, utilities and everything else seems to have no effect on the pocketbook of the Obama supporter. not even noticed

You would think things in general have never been better.

It's a cult of personality. A most dangerous one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top