Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 3:33:53 AM EDT
I've been thinking:

Even if (heaven forbid) private gun ownership is restricted, we know that liberals will never, ever give up (or even advocate the elimination of) their armed security guards.

So how hard is it to become an armed security guard---with the intent of guarding our own families and homes and vehicles?

We could even form a LLC or corporation and all be unpaid employees.  

Of course the corporation could have no assets because at the first opportunity they would be sued for a bazillion dollars.

That might even work for people who live in gun restricted areas like New York.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:35:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Not hard at all, but I think it varies from state to state. Background check, fingerprints, license. I think formal training is required for armed guards.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:36:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't bet on it. They're not that stupid.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:36:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I took a shit at the office the other day that was so bad a few people actually called HR to complain.

HR then told me I was now qualified to be a square badge.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:36:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Not hard as many are not all that bright.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:38:36 AM EDT
[#5]
opposable thumbs.......
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:38:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've been thinking:

Even if (heaven forbid) private gun ownership is restricted, we know that liberals will never, ever give up (or even advocate the elimination of) their armed security guards.

So how hard is it to become an armed security guard---with the intent of guarding our own families and homes and vehicles?

We could even form a LLC or corporation and all be unpaid employees.  

Of course the corporation could have no assets because at the first opportunity they would be sued for a bazillion dollars.

That might even work for people who live in gun restricted areas like New York.

Oh, you're obvviously an NRA member. That explains this "if" bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:41:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Depends on what kind of guard.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:41:10 AM EDT
[#8]
A huge gut will also put you ahead of any competition; it's called the "belt buckle" effect.  It takes mad skills to make ones belt buckle point face down towards the floor...
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:41:36 AM EDT
[#9]
If Meal Team Six could do it.....anybody can.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:47:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Harder than you think.'

They wanted to replace us in NOLA with locals.

They hated me, but complained loudly.  

Sorry bitches,.gov put and end to it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:48:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:54:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Got a pulse? You're in!

ETA: Beat.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top