Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2002 4:13:18 PM EDT
OK, my sister has this babysitter (HAD) whom she kinda thought might be a druggie.  well, she came home earlier than expected from a night out and found this person had a couple of pills (later turned out to be vicotin (SP??) in glasses of water and coffee filters lying on the counter with what looked like dissolved pills in them.  needless to say, the sitter was told to hit the road.

my sis is kinda naive, so she had me come over to look at this stuff.  frankly, i'm a little puzzled, so i just flushed the crap down the drain.

WTF was this crackhead doing???
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Vicodin is a mixture of hydrocodon (an opiate) and acetaminophen (tylenol). The acetaminophen in the tablet is less soluable in water than the hydrocodon. By crushing up the tablets and mixing it with water, they were trying to get the hydrocodon to dissolve. Then the coffee filter would catch the undissolved tylenol and leave a hydrocodon soup in the bowl underneith. Long story short, they were purifying the hydrocodon. They are obviously a drug abuser, and you should consider calling the cops.
tony
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:50:53 PM EDT
[#2]
ahhhh.

point taken, what really scares me is the amount of thought that went into this whole "purification" thing. what people will do for a fix, they should try guns, much mor addicting, much safer, and legal (for now)

thanks tony...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top