Posted: 1/17/2013 8:05:19 AM EDT
FF to 5:40

trying to fix embed but it wont start at 5:40...so just skip to that
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope not a fan of serpents

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not partial to snakes or other reptiles but will say that some of them are strikingly beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet!  Great vid and actually some really good info too.

Don't think they'll pull those stunts with hots though.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#4]
My face at 5:40

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Baby Rainbow Boas are nippy little guys.  Luckily they mellow quickly
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a 1 yr old rainbow , he is pretty mellow now .
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I have two redtails.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate seeing crap like that at 5:40. That is exactly why no one outside of the industry takes us seriously. Brian may be one of the biggest reptile breeders in the world but it is disappointing to see that he supports that crap and that so many people that follow his channel find it entertaining. It makes us look like a bunch of idiots. I breed reptiles for a living and I do not appreciate it when people continue to perpetuate the stigma that we are all a bunch of crazy whack jobs when we are not. But this is what is put out there to represent us and everyone watches for the shock value and Brian's ratings continue to rise. Grow up people! Act like adults instead of foolish little kids playing with some creepy little animal. Like it makes you so cool to do this type of crap with these animals. Reptiles can and should be enjoyed and cared for responsibly. There is nothing wrong with enjoying these animals like you would any other pet. They don't have to continue be made into animals kept for shock value. These animals have personality and you can take pride in owning a healthy well cared for reptile without putting it on display as a freak or spectacle.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top