Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2002 7:23:04 PM EDT
Does anybody forsee any problems in sending one (1) can of Yuengling Lager to Alabama in the mail?

I was thinking of putting the can in a tin.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely not.  There are "beer of the month" businesses that do just that.

I've heard about Yeungling, but I'm in Alaska and never seen/tasted it before.  How about sending ME a sixer?  I'll pay.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:01:03 AM EDT
[#2]
i will be sending a case to colorado soon. there are no isues from what i can tell. i just plan on packing it in a larger box with some foam peanuts.

raven. send me your address. i'll get a sixer out to you.

Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:32:32 AM EDT
[#3]
The only problem I can see is when the recipient opens the can after USPS has put it thru its violent shake, smash, crush, drop, kick, throw and bounce routine.

Eye protection would be recommended.

[:D]

Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:07:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I brew my own beer and sometimes send a few bottles to family members as gifts. I recommend checking UPS rather than USPS.  USPS doesn't allow shipping of anything with alcohol content of >=0.5%. Here's a link to their pub listing restricted items:
[url]http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/pubs/pub52.pdf[/url]  (see section 422.11)

UPS has never given me any problems.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Wiggins: Looks like an explosion at the old Simpson place, all available units respond and bring pretzels, repeat, bring pretzels!!!

(or something like that)...LOL
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does anybody forsee any problems in sending one (1) can of Yuengling Lager to Alabama in the mail?
View Quote

I'll e-mail you my address.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top