Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2002 1:45:42 PM EDT
haven't gone in a while, as my work schedule won't let me, i'v been stuck going to the taylor, MI ones on my way to work for the past few months.

shopping list:

SA .223 battlepacks (hopefully)
AR prebans, (if the price is right)
green followers
5.45 AK ammo
MREs
glock 22 springs (wolff of course)
30 round AR springs
anything evil looking.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey,
Evey once in awhile, at the shows there, I turn up a find or two, but only once in awhile. Usualy it's overpriced junk. I keep hoping, so I keep going! Might go, When are You going?

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
friday afternoon!!!!!!!!!

gotta friggin work sat and sun.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:48:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I assume you are refering to the Gilbralter Trade Center show?  I haven't been in a long time. Pretty disappointed the last time. Didn't see anything cheaper than what could be bought by mail order and the parking and entry fees suck.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I went to a show in Mt clemens and they had alot of over priced junk. I found one place that had decent ammo prices on handgun ammo but that was amout it. One guy was selling a bunch of stuff he was charging an arm and a leg for some Smith and Ruger Revolvers saying they were preBan. And he had some  Enfeild Mags ans M1 carbine mags for $35 and those were preban mags too.  I went to the show in Taylor a 4 years ago had a alot of AR uppers, Did not really notice the prices, I was not into ARs then but they did have nicer stuff.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't been to one since they had them at the Armory on Eight Mile.

I need to get out more, but I have to work this weekend.

Link Posted: 9/5/2002 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I haven't been to one since they had them at the Armory on Eight Mile.

I need to get out more, but I have to work this weekend.

View Quote

What is this you say?  Armory on 8 mile selling gun supplies?  Please tell me more!

Keving67
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]
they used to have gunshows at the armory on 8 mile, no connection with the military, the shows just used the floor space.

i guess i should ask now, what time do they start setting up in mt clemens on friday????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top