Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2002 7:02:46 AM EDT
Caught a program this weekend on the travel channel called "Traveling to the Worlds Most Dangerous Places." This time the reporter went into Afghanistan. Very good show. He was a the boarder waiting to cross. He mention that there were 250 other journalists waiting to get in. He mentions that the other journalist were waiting for permission to cross while he new what people to travel with. He was with a very heavily armed group of men.

Turns out he was at the fort the day of the uprising with the Talibon prisoners. Had footage of the battle. He was even able to go into the fort right after.

Turns out he was the first camera/American to met John Walker. The Northern guy were kicking JW in the head telling him to answer their questions.

Seems like a very good series but it not even listed on their web site.

The first time I saw this show the same reporter traveled to the Pakistan India boarder.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 7:24:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it's a great show, that reporter really get's to where the action is.

When I first saw him, I thought it was Father Guido Sarducci fro Saturday Light Live! LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top