User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2013 4:45:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if Obungo will donate his ride.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Its this Saturday on speed.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Yeah, I really do.

Scottsdale, Ariz. – (December 12, 2012)Barrett-Jackson,
the World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™, announced today that it
will auction off a 2009 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4×4 SuperCrew owned by
President George W. Bush at its Scottsdale auction on January 19, 2013.
The pick-up will cross the block at approximately 9:30 pm at the
conclusion of the Salon/5000 Series segment. All proceeds from the sale
of the vehicle will benefit the Fisher House Foundation, a national
program dedicated to assisting America’s military families.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/obama-bike.jpg

I'd buy it.  And then run it through the crusher.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I wouldnt be surprised to see W match the bid w a donation of his own.  We'd never know though as he'd do it quietly with no cameras, reporters, or expectations.

Class.  The man haz it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wouldnt be surprised to see W match the bid w a donation of his own.  We'd never know though as he'd do it quietly with no cameras, reporters, or expectations.

Class.  The man haz it.

The problem with class in today's world of garishness and in your face 24/7 trainwreckage is that it is only the veiled perception that you did something that actually matters anymore.  The substance is immaterial.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd buy it.  And then run it through the crusher.

With his sorry ass still attached to the seat.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be there
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

that's the posture of a man with no spine.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Class.  The man haz it.

The problem with class in today's world of garishness and in your face 24/7 trainwreckage is that it is only the veiled perception that you did something that actually matters anymore.  The substance is immaterial.

Not to anyone with whom I associate.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Class.  The man haz it.

he learned from his Dad. We don't like his assault weapons ban, but it says a lot that he gave a statement from ICU lauding the late General NormanSwarzkopf as, above all other accomplishments, a fine man.

I've met people who have spent a little time around W. They tell me that it's easy to forget he was the president, as his genuinely friendly personality puts one at ease.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#15]
He is a Damn good man.  I would rather fight for him than Odumbo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 10:58:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
he learned from his Dad. We don't like his assault weapons ban, but it says a lot that he gave a statement from ICU lauding the late General NormanSwarzkopf as, above all other accomplishments, a fine man.

I've met people who have spent a little time around W. They tell me that it's easy to forget he was the president, as his genuinely friendly personality puts one at ease.

From the anecdotes I've read from people who have met the man, he always seems to come off as someone I'd enjoy having a glass of lemonade or sweetened tea with -- as he doesn't drink.

Say what you will about his policies and how he should have been different, but this country is missing that sort of class on many levels.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Do we have a thread where I can post a beer where a percentage of the profits get donates to the local fisher house?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top