Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2002 7:22:02 PM EDT
Just got done watching "The 9/11 Year" on the Histoy Channel and was thinking.

Why does the media think it is ok to show the burning towers with AMERICANS hanging desperatly out the windows gasping for their last breaths, and to show these same people jumping off to a terrible death, BUT ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE to show video footage of Taliban and Al Queda getting waxed, blown to pieces, burned alive, etc? Hell, I would settle for pictures of their bullet ridden bodies.

I think seeing this would do a lot to help us all in the healing process, don't you? And think about how much money stands to be made by offering this footage, it would sell better than Girls Gone Wild!

AIRBORNE[-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
and hurt peoples feelings?
shame on you, SHTFman.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, it would help me[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top