Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:09:00 AM EDT
i've got plenty of mags for everything except Glock in .45 where can i backorder some?
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#1]
nowhere?
I've got plenty of G17 mags, AR mags I even have hi-cap mags for guns I dont own that I bought when the jackass got elected and I planned on buying a G21 after Christmas, I have 5 kids and Santa Claus broke me this year so I had to put the G21 on hold
I know I know, you snooze you lose
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have them Backordered at Midway USA and Brownells...FYI Midway will only let you order 2 of each mag..Brownells will let you order whatever you want, at least they did 2 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
^^ I was going to say Brownell's as well but presuming OP wants 10+ mag capacity Glock magazines, they are no longer accepting backorders for them.  Even the <10 rd Glock mags are all out of stock but they will at least let you backorder.

YMMV, check their website frequently.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Midway has no backorder on them thats usually who i order from but I will place an order at Brownells if thats still possible when i get home, i cant order stuff from work they block order forms on their internet, I forgot about Brownells

ETA Brownells says back order ok, i cant try it though because im at work
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I was going to say, CDNN Investments, but nope. Sorry.

I did get an order in for some G17 mags before the panic buy. Glad I did!

Good Luck, OP.

(Now, maybe if I sell them 1 at a time, for $300 each.....)
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Try finding the KRISS .45 30 round Glock mags...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top