Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2002 6:15:35 AM EDT
I saw Frampton and Journey Friday night in Burlington, Vermont. Great three hours show. "Do You Feel.." was the best!
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 6:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Is Steve Perry back with Journey yet, or is it still that guy who is his "vocal twin"?  Perry has one of the best voices in rock, imho.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 6:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
"Woke up this morning, with a wine glass in my hand..."

Frampton still rocks, even though he looks like my father-in-law these days.

But Journey without Steve Perry is like sex with your clothes on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But Journey without Steve Perry is like sex with your clothes on.
View Quote

True!  However Frampton had everyone on their feet. & to 10 PM outside. 56 degrees and a beautiful night!
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 8:09:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Goddamit I feel old now I saw Journey,Humble Pie,Cheap Trick,Molly Hatchet,Black Sabbath at the Oakland Colisieum,Kalifornia...the days when folks did eight balls of cocaine women gave sex for a Day on the Green t-shirt and a voluntary  med group warned of Bad Acid/Strychnine and I am a young punk at only 40 yrs.Has any thing changed? I hear the 'Stones are on another tour these freakin guy's look like there Embalmed(oops all that Partying!)
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I see Frampton all the time now since he moved to Cincinnati (Indian Hill) and hangs out downtown. His wife's family is from here. He's a really nice and approachable guy.

Link Posted: 9/1/2002 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I see Frampton all the time now since he moved to Cincinnati (Indian Hill) and hangs out downtown. His wife's family is from here. He's a really nice and approachable guy.

View Quote

WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR SIG PIC??!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#8]
What? You don't like Charlie? [:D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#9]
At least it's not this pic... really gives me the creeps.

[img]http://www.mondobizzarro.net/gallery/exhibitions/artbehindbars/img/02.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#10]
My understanding is Perry had to undergo hip replacement a couple years back, and got into a tuft with the band.

Journey is a classic, one of the best.  But Frampton??? Frampton???? [puke]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What? You don't like Charlie? [:D]
View Quote

I moved to LA in 1970, and things were still a stir over what happened. Guess he was up for parole last year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top