Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/9/2013 4:19:30 PM EDT
Link

You crackers better pay your fair share!

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
FSA, what do you expect?
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#2]
How many dem babies she selling?  Hell I might..........ah fuck it don't need to go getting banned tonight....
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, my wife and I have put off having children until we are more financially stable.  Meanwhile more and more of our pay check is taken to pay for kids born to mother's like this one.

What can you do though? If my wife and I said "No, we're going to keep more of our paycheck until we feel we can afford children" the government would show up and arrest us.  We basically turn over money at gun point.

We don't have shit jobs either. We make very decent money, but there is a lot of money involved in properly raising a child in this economy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Old as hell, but still pisses me off every time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh yeah Shaqueda
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
"Somebody needs to pay for all these children".

fucking leech.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, my wife and I have put off having children until we are more financially stable.  Meanwhile more and more of our pay check is taken to pay for kids born to mother's like this one.

What can you do though? If my wife and I said "No, we're going to keep more of our paycheck until we feel we can afford children" the government would show up and arrest us.  We basically turn over money at gun point.

We don't have shit jobs either. We make very decent money, but there is a lot of money involved in properly raising a child in this economy.

Don't have kids.  

This country is fucked.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bloody hell

She must have tits like clown's pockets and a beaver like a wizard's sleeve.

Ew.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#10]
"Someone needs to pay for all MY kids, someone needs to be held accountable for all MY kids..."
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
FSA, what do you expect?

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Where's my blood pressuremeds? I need an extra fucking dose!

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't have kids.  

This country is fucked.

This.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Bloody hell

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bloody hell

Holy shit that's funny.  Thanks, I haven't laughed in a month or so.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Old as hell, but still pisses me off every time.

Exactly.  Posted a bunch of times before, but it never fails to fire me up against the freeloaders.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:34:45 PM EDT
[#18]
If the welfare system keep rewarding these parasites to have kids they can't take care of, the parasites will continue reproducing uncontrollably until they overwhelm the system. Stop giving welfare to people who have kids they can't support.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#19]
"37-year-old Angel Adams blames the system for her problems."

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Someone needs to post the Sheniqua says picture
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#21]

New this story had to be about a black woman just from reading the title.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#22]
If Obama had a sister...

In all seriousness...this is what is wrong with the "system".  The "system" has done this woman zero favors.  It's fucked her.

Good.  I have absolutely no empathy for this woman.  I'm sorry but fuck her.  Let the bitch starve.  Take her to a home and kick her ass to the gutter...which is where she belongs.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#23]
It's weird how this is trending again. I've seen it popup in quite a few places this week.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Bloody hell

Quite the wordsmith you are my British friend.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Obama is their baby daddy
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#26]
My take is you should be allowed as many children as you can provide for.

If you cannot provide for them, and apply for assistance you get zero state funds and the state puts them into the system.

If you show 2 months of income capable of providing for them you get them back.

This will piss some folks off, but you can't please everyone.

The current system rewards folks for having children they cannot support, it has to change.

ETA: Tell me, with a straight face, that there aren't kids out there that never would have been born if they weren't a source of income/citizenship, etc.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#27]
slut.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you cannot provide for them, and apply for assistance you get zero state funds and the state puts them into the system.

The current system rewards folks for having children they cannot support, it has to change.

Or..... they keep the kids and its their problem to find the money.  Why make it the state's problem to fork out the cash?

Why restrict the flow of social Darwinism?
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or..... they keep the kids and its their problem to find the money.  Why make it the state's problem to fork out the cash?

Thought that was covered under "apply for assistance".

If you can find a way to provide for the kids using charities, support networks, etc, so be it.

When you start demanding the public supplement your poor decision making skills we ALL have a problem.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Double tap
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#31]

FSA at its best......or worst!? This isn't new, its been going on for years.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One could guess that was why her partner, the father of most of her children is now in Jail. (hense why this is more of an issue) Taking steps to fund his family, I would guess.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FSA, what do you expect?

I don't understand why everyone bags on FSA.  Are we talking about the same thing?  Flexible Spending Accounts?
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Fuck her

I know what I would do but CoC prevents me form posting it

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, "the system failed her".....her fucking birth control system
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#36]
IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#37]
What a piece of work.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#38]
The dude in that pic has a sweet mustache though
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#39]
No hit it
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"Someone needs to pay for all MY kids, someone needs to be held accountable for all MY kids..."

Darwin will be happy to help.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#41]
That woman has nothing to offer her children. There is no point in the state making an effort to reunite them.  She cannot support them, she has nothing to teach them, she clearly cares about no one but herself. She's some kind of sociopath.  She should be sterilized and kicked off the gravy train.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, there actually is a system at fault here. It's just that it's her reproductive system and the "control center" in charge of it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Bloody hell

I read it, then I pictured it. I will never be the same. Sad thing is, you're probably spot on.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Keep your fucking legs closed, you stupid bitch!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#45]
sister said "she's tired" ... "she's so tired" ... she ain't tired enough to quit fucking. that's fo sho
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Your're all racist.

She is a lovely woman and I'm sure is an outstanding mother.

Be glad your tax dollars are being put to a good use by helping her raise her family.

Just think, she is raising all those little munchkins to be registered Democrats too. Isnt it wonderful?

Maybe we can keep Obama n prezident you no? He gave us a phone, he gonna do more.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
She's probably had 4 or 5 more since that video aired.

15($240000) = $3.6 million or thereabouts to raise her spawn.

Probably more than that if you factor in all the legal fees those little bastards are likely to run up when they get into trouble.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Bullshit! That ugly ass bitch couldn't get laid 15 times.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Personal responsibility.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She's probably had 4 or 5 more since that video aired.

15($240000) = $3.6 million or thereabouts to raise her spawn.

15 kids x 18 years old = taxpayers completely fucked

And how many of those 15 do you think the taxpayer will be fully supporting for decades longer as redidents of the correctional system?

ETA - 583 beat me to it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top