Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2002 5:32:51 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/741697/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 6:46:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Mainstream America is reeling with absolute shock from the politically correct decision of the University of North Carolina requiring incoming freshmen to read "Approaching the Qu-ran: The Early Revelations."

The book clearly is a defense of Islam that conveniently leaves out verses that call for the murder of infidels. UNC Chancellor James Moeser, defended his position of assigning the book saying, "It helps us from demonizing a whole group of people with being an enemy simply by practicing the same religion."

UNC was challenged by concerned groups in the state, but the ACLU rode to the rescue and a federal appeals court sided with the university.

Try to imagine the ACLU's legal response had UNC Chancellor Moeser assigned all incoming freshmen to read the Old Testament or the Talmud before being admitted. All hell would have broken loose.

The First Amendment of the Constitution demands that the government take no position on religion. It is expressly the will of the people. Yet the ACLU in its relentless attack
on any form of Christianity comes to the defense of the Islamic faith in a tax-supported University defying the establishment clause of the First Amendment of the Constitution.
View Quote

Is there ANYONE with even half a brain left in this country who STILL believes the ACLU is anything but a seething brood of hypocritical, JudeoChristian-hating, America-hating radicals hellbent on destroying this nation and culture? [pissed]

Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Is there ANYONE with even half a brain left in this country who STILL believes the ACLU is anything but a seething brood of hypocritical, JudeoChristian-hating, America-hating radicals hellbent on destroying this nation and culture? [pissed]

View Quote

I have more than half a brain left, and I think its a good idea for you folks to understand the muslim perspective. Don't think of the ACLU as a seething brood of hypocritical, JudeoChristian-hating, America-hating radicals hellbent on destroying this nation and culture? Thing of them as a group that promotes diversity.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:18:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I have more than half a brain left, and I think its a good idea for you folks to understand the muslim perspective. Don't think of the ACLU as a seething brood of hypocritical, JudeoChristian-hating, America-hating radicals hellbent on destroying this nation and culture? Thing of them as a group that promotes diversity.
View Quote

I can't stand this guy impresonating me, but damn it he makes sense.

Bill C. [smoke]

Edited for contirbutions to the Clinton Leagal Defense Fund.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:31:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I can't stand this guy impresonating me, but damn it he makes sense.

Bill C. [smoke]

Edited for contirbutions to the Clinton Leagal Defense Fund.
View Quote

Of coarse I make sense, I've instituted more litigation for the ACLU than any other President. You need to read my other post. I told you, you were fired. People, do not pay attention to the man behind the curtain. Like in the wizard of Oz, he's not really supposed to be there. He's just a hired body double that served me the purpose of sneaking out and tapping some extra trim on the side so Hillary wouldn't catch me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:38:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Tapping some extra trim?  Brother I don't know who you are or why you are so facinated with me, but I tapped more trim than any other president.  I was going after the girls like a rabid ape, and if they didn't like it, well I couldn't tell.  As for being a double I am the real McCoy.  For gods sake I apologized for slavery.  How much more do I have to endure to prove I am me?  

I accuse you sir of being a part of the vast right wing conspiracy to bring me down.  You are trying to soil the good clean Clinton name.  

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tapping some extra trim?  Brother I don't know who you are or why you are so facinated with me, but I tapped more trim than any other president.  I was going after the girls like a rabid ape, and if they didn't like it, well I couldn't tell.  As for being a double I am the real McCoy.  For gods sake I apologized for slavery.  How much more do I have to endure to prove I am me?  

I accuse you sir of being a part of the vast right wing conspiracy to bring me down.  You are trying to soil the good clean Clinton name.  

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Again, Your posts prove you are a fake. Even I'm not dumb enough to say the word soil and good clean in the same sentance.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Now I never had any problems defending my words.  Even congress couldn't slip me up.  If you were the real me, you'd still be pissed at Monica for not cleaning that dress.  I thank god every day that I supressed the urge to film that.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Now I never had any problems defending my words.  Even congress couldn't slip me up.  If you were the real me, you'd still be pissed at Monica for not cleaning that dress.  I thank god every day that I supressed the urge to film that.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Clean up that dress ? Hell boy that's one of my many trophies. What the hell are you talking about. Oh, and I did film that. In fact, I showed it to my bitch wife just to piss her off. Why do you think she went and became governor of New York ? It was to get back at me. Funny thing about her though. She thinks I get upset about her lesbian relationships. Hell I film those as well.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Losers.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Clean up that dress ? Hell boy that's one of my many trophies. What the hell are you talking about. Oh, and I did film that. In fact, I showed it to my bitch wife just to piss her off. Why do you think she went and became governor of New York ? It was to get back at me. Funny thing about her though. She thinks I get upset about her lesbian relationships. Hell I film those as well.
View Quote

You've made your mistake my friend.  Even I the true Bill Clinton, paid enough attention to that frigid bitch Hilary to know that she is a Senator for New York and not Govenor.  And if you are really me what was my birth name?

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:11:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You've made your mistake my friend.  Even I the true Bill Clinton, paid enough attention to that frigid bitch Hilary to know that she is a Senator for New York and not Govenor.  And if you are really me what was my birth name?

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Wasn't my mistake, I really do not pay much attention to the bitch. It really pisses her off when I let that slip. I was just being my true self.
My real birth name is William Jefferson Blythe IV. My real father was a traveling salesman who died in an automobile crash three months before my birth. So technically I truly am a real bastard.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Impressive, most impressive, but you are not Bill Clinton.  You were not there taking money with me from the Chinese.  You were not there when I loosened security at Los Almos, nor were you there when I was being accused of high crimes and treason.  I have persevered through this all, and now you want to steal this glory for yourself.  You want to walk the road I have paved, though you never lifted a finger to help.  The most I can do for you now brother is put you on the Clinton Legal Defense Fund Donation list.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Impressive, most impressive, but you are not Bill Clinton.  You were not there taking money with me from the Chinese.  You were not there when I loosened security at Los Almos, nor were you there when I was being accused of high crimes and treason.  I have persevered through this all, and now you want to steal this glory for yourself.  You want to walk the road I have paved, though you never lifted a finger to help.  The most I can do for you now brother is put you on the Clinton Legal Defense Fund Donation list.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Well everyone knows I have paved no roads, I pay off people to do this for me. Your check will be in the mail soon. I have another engagement to attend so I need the old temporary YOU back here to cover for me. I can't let the bitch know about this one. Hurry back here now.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Well everyone knows I have paved no roads, I pay off people to do this for me. Your check will be in the mail soon. I have another engagement to attend so I need the old temporary YOU back here to cover for me. I can't let the bitch know about this one. Hurry back here now.
View Quote

I assure you that I have better more important things to do than cover for you.  And there is no amount of money in this world that would make me climb back into bed with Hilary.

Bil C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

View Quote

I assure you that I have better more important things to do than cover for you.  And there is no amount of money in this world that would make me climb back into bed with Hilary.

Bil C. [smoke]
View Quote

Who said anything about going to bed with that old bitch ? Not me! Hell, she's to busy with Rosie O' Donald. Why do you think Rosie retired ? Mrs. Hillary is paying her well. And you would know this if you were really around.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I never claimed to be around Hilary.  I am much to busy exploiting the black population of Harlem for political gain to be with her.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.gamerz232.org/images/comedypolice.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Have you ever had the feeling you were listening to one person have a lengthy conversation with himself?
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Have you ever had the feeling you were listening to one person have a lengthy conversation with himself?
View Quote

How sad, another right wing conspiritor.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#20]
There's never a moderator around when you need one.

9divdoc,

Delete your post and start it over.  It will also delete everyone's replys.  Hopefully these 2 dorks won't be back.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:43:31 AM EDT
[#21]

OMFG!

Is this what it sounds like in Slick Willie's head??

We always knew Bubba was two-faced, but I didn't know his two faces actually carried on conversations with each other!

Hey - this is like that book "American Rhapsody" where Clinton has a conversation with his penis!

So... which one of you two is his penis?[:D]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:46:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

OMFG!

Is this what it sounds like in Slick Willie's head??

We always knew Bubba was two-faced, but I didn't know his two faces actually carried on conversations with each other!

Hey - this is like that book "American Rhapsody" where Clinton has a conversation with his penis!

So... which one of you two is his penis?[:D]
View Quote

Uhh, I guess he is.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Both of these "Clinton" ass-clowns [:o)][:o)] are most likely trolls from the DU.  In fact, it's most likely the same moron.  In one address, he/she uses NY as home...in the other USA.  The mods will know.  Low poster...probably a ringer.

9divdoc, just start the thread again...and let's go find a mod.

[b][size=3]TROLL ALERT![/b][/size=3]
[:K]  [:K]  [:K]  [:K]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#24]
I am only trying to establish that I am who I say I am.  I, sir, am no troll.  I only try to bring you to the logical side of thought.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I am only trying to establish that I am who I say I am.  I, sir, am no troll.  I only try to bring you to the logical side of thought.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Same here!
I'm the real thing.

LWilde,
Maybe if you go tell your mommy she will call a mod. for you.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Naw,just us[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I can assure everyone that I am the real Bill Clinton.  I have been tried time and again, and this is no different.  How long must you punish me for your wicked ways?  When will you all look to yourselves for answers, and realize that you must put down the weapon?  I only hope it is soon.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#28]
No way is it anyone from DU....Bill Clinton is STILL their god, and it would be SACRILIGE for them to impersonate their Master.

Personnaly, I think one of them might actaully be the real thing...LOL
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
No way is it anyone from DU....Bill Clinton is STILL their god, and it would be SACRILIGE for them to impersonate their Master.

Personnaly, I think one of them might actaully be the real thing...LOL
View Quote

I thank you for your support.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#30]
He was talking about me.  Becuse he can recognize me through my devotion to this country and to it's constitution.  They know it is I because I was thier trusted leader.

Bill C. [smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top