Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2002 3:21:35 PM EDT
I had A brain fart today when I was listening to talk radio and heard this moron spewing forth his thoughts on how great the first amendment is and how we should not give an inch on it, even though it took A hit with campaign finance reform. When asked about the other amendments he thought, all but the second were not open to interpretation. he was from any big city USA.

It hit me. We have to be tolerant of religion and as the big cities show us. Even if it gets us killed. What constitutes A religion as per the IRS.
1. You must have regular meetings. shooting matches
2. You need to have A leader. President NRA
3. You need A treasurer, Again NRA
4. You need local chapters. Local clubs.
5. You must believe in divine intervention and pray to your god. I always pray to my gun to give me an X or 10

I am sure some of the more educated of you out there can help me out on more similarities. And the beauty of it is if anyone is against it, they are guilty of intolerance and HATE!
This will go over well in California.

"Maybe we ought to see that every person who gets a tax return receives a copy of the Communist Manifesto with it so he can see what's happening to him." * T. Coleman Andrews, Commissioner of IRS, May 25, 1956 in U.S. News & World Report
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Brilliant, you're on to something..
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
As i'm sure some of you already are because of the last[url] ULC.org[/url]post,becoming a reverend is easy!.....lets start the church of GUNZ![:D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#3]
We can become gun-monks and practice Bang-fu!

(And in our religion, "monk" won't mean "celibate."  We'll leave the "r" in there.)

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Can I be a Deacon or mabey Pope?
[[:)]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Such a religion would be target for termination by the BATF and FBI no matter what administration is in power.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top