Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2002 3:50:49 PM EDT
Just checking as I have basically sold my Bushy to someone from NJ. I am shipping it to an FFL. Got me to wondering and thinking I should check since I hear their gun laws are really restrictive.

Thanks for all help

IAJack
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, they are legal, but mags over 15 rounds are not.  Not sure about prebans though. Once you receive the funds, its his legal problem though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes it's legal ,now ship my damn AR tomorrow please, LOL
i need my [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/smiley_evilGrin.gif[/img] black rifle. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Haha, I thought you'd read this and respond

I don't want to get raped in prison!, but hey I am shipping it red, what the hell else do you want, guy has gotta cover his ass-litterally!

To much time to think on a boring job this afternoon I guess, had to wonder/worry about some shit
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#4]
So what is worrying you ,going to prison or getting raped? [:D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So what is worrying you ,going to prison or getting raped? [:D]
View Quote

Maybe he was already raped, how much did you pay and what config is it in?  [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top