[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/740345/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Just deport them!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ welcomes our sister into Paradise this day. Whatever sins she may have committed, were forgiven upon her death for the sake of the Gospel of Our Lord!

Holy Father, give us the strength and wisdom to strike down those whose hands shed innocent blood. Be with our nation, and guide its leaders to do every good and needful thing to take Your Holy vengeance upon these children of the Anti-Christ.

In Jesus' Holy Name, we pray. Amen.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanx Eric.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
amen
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I Thessalonians 4:13 For I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep [dead], that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

[red]John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.(KJV)[/red]

[i]She is now asleep.[/i]
If it is Gods will, the ones who commited this cowardly act will be punished.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]
There goes those wacky Muslims again. Their quaint little customs never cease to make me chuckle.
BP
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Whats That, Yes, Yes, I do indeed hear the low rumble of the Pave Low's in the distance as they skim low across the night time desert sands.

You guys in the Iraqi leadership have about four to eight weeks to live.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#9]
And to think some people here comdemn the US for the 2-3 people who threw eggs on the Mosque since 9/11. Kind of puts things into perspective, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Mob beheads nun in bagdad.
hmmmmmmm........[thinking]
U.S. Nukes Iraq and other cockroach nations.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Whats That, Yes, Yes, I do indeed hear the low rumble of the Pave Low's in the distance as they skim low across the night time desert sands.
View Quote

Do they actually make any noise?

Opps, I was thinking laser guided bombs. Sorry, my bad.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Something beekeeper said about generalizations and Muslim board members comes to mind, but I wouldn't want to piss off the Muslims.  They are an important part of the community after all.  Their religion preaches to them that they should murder and rob any non-Muslim, but they aren't [i]all[/i] bad, right?  Right?

This same thing will be happening in Hometown, USA in just a few years, possibly within the younger members' lifetimes.  Just wait.  The longer we are forced to accept Islam in our midst by the "don't make generalizations, it's only a few Muslims hijacking the religion" crowd, the closer we come to being assimilated.  It won't be pretty.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, you know Redmanfms, like I said earlier, it's not Christians running around Indonesia beheading Muslims.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:41:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Do they actually make any noise?

Opps, I was thinking laser guided bombs. Sorry, my bad.
View Quote

Yes yes...

Pave Way = Old variety of LGB

Pave Low/Pave Hawk = SOF helicopters..
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Amen.

Thanks Eric.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:04:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Muslims can't just shoot someone in their custody, it always has to be a beheading. Sick mother fuckers!

The Assyrians used to be some kick ass warriors. These days - like the Mongols - they are defunct. [:|]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:08:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks, Eric. Amen.

No let's just nuke the fucking city and get it over with. Elimination of Saddam and his ilk without a single American life put in jeopardy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Their religion preaches to them that they should murder and rob any non-Muslim, but they aren't [i]all[/i] bad, right?  Right?

This same thing will be happening in Hometown, USA in just a few years, possibly within the younger members' lifetimes.
View Quote

[size=6][red][b]Over my dead F**ck'n body!! [/b][/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

My friend, I know exactly where you're coming from, but I prefer to think of it another way:

[size=6][red][b]Over THEIR dead F**ck'n body!! [/b][/red][/size=6]
View Quote

Yes and Yes... Not on my watch they won't...
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Interesting thing Religion, Christians going on "holy crusades", hacking to bits  and skewering any non believers in their way.Dominican friars torturing and burning so many people, that a Polish pope several hundred years later makes appologies for it. Catholic priests porking little boys......... And now these idiots that think G-d wants us kiled because we embraced logic and technology over blind faith and dogma.

When ever I hear someone profess to know the mind of their Creator , it makes me wanna puke.......
How 'bout everybody shut the fuck up about G-d and let Him speak for Himself.

Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

My friend, I know exactly where you're coming from, but I prefer to think of it another way:

[size=6][red][b]Over THEIR dead F**ck'n body!! [/b][/red][/size=6]
View Quote

Yes and Yes... Not on my watch they won't...
View Quote

I agree with the sentiment and would be there with you but you are overlooking a couple of points.

- A muslim/arab/whatever who commits a crime (robbery, murder, rape, gang-rape, did I mention rape) is excused as it is part of their upbringing and heritage. We are not allowed to pass judgement nor are we allowed to condem people who have cultural believes other than our own which we are incapable of understanding. The liberal doctorine teaches us this. Look to the problems denmark is having if you don't believe me.

- While everyone and I would see you as a hero, you would be arrested as a dangerous vigilante who committed a hate crime. You would be found to be have links to militia cells, your gun collection would be confiscated as a military style cache of deadly assault styles killing machine, and your credibilty wold be ruined.

Maybe I'm watching the news and reading this sight a little too much lately. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Interesting thing Religion, Christians going on "holy crusades", hacking to bits  and skewering any non believers in their way.Dominican friars torturing and burning so many people, that a Polish pope several hundred years later makes appologies for it. Catholic priests porking little boys......... And now these idiots that think G-d wants us kiled because we embraced logic and technology over blind faith and dogma.

When ever I hear someone profess to know the mind of their Creator , it makes me wanna puke.......
How 'bout everybody shut the fuck up about G-d and let Him speak for Himself.

View Quote

He will...Soon enough.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Eric is right today.  All we can do is pray for her soul and hope the murderering muslims scum burn in hell for all of eternity.

Burning in hell can be a nuke on iraq though, just to speed up the process.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top