Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2002 6:35:23 PM EDT
I've been attending the local Sheriff's "Citizen's Academy" for the Summer. Tonight was the last regular night for classes and we got to shoot the standard issue G22s as well as an old Thompson and a Colt 9mm f/a that SWAT uses.

I stepped up to the line for my turn at a drum dump with the Thompson and the SWAT Sgt. that was the R.O. said to me "Your shirt kinda scares me." I laughed and told him he had nothing to worry about.

The SWAT member that was in charge of the Colt lane looked at me, looked at the shirt and said "Here, I don't need to tell you anything."

Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope you got some interst on the nect BRC
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I stepped up to the line for my turn at a drum dump with the Thompson and the SWAT Sgt. that was the R.O. said to me "Your shirt kinda scares me." I laughed and told him he had nothing to worry about.
View Quote

what in the heck could scare him about "peace, love, and guns?"  sounds like utopia to me!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
No need to thank me, it's all part of my job as the artistic soul behind this site!

Wait till you see what I have cooked up for the next BRC t-shirt!

Heh-heh-heh. [:D]

Eric The(Planning,AlwaysPlanning)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I did tell them about the BRC and AR15.com.

Also told them about the GREAT SOUTHERN FREEDOM SHOOT. As you well know, you're L7 if ya miss it!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#6]
He had been babysitting the others all night, helping them if and when it jammed, held the muzzle so it wouldn't rise and so on. He looked at me and glanced at the black rifle on my chest and just handed it over.

Nothing beats the feeling of an LEO just handing a full auto weapon over along with four full mags.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#7]
That's totally awesome! I get funny looks and such when I wear pro-gun garb out in public. I do have to say that I have never been remotely close to any altercation while wearing such clothing though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#8]
im wearing now at the local Jr. college. so far alot looks wondering what the hell a black rifle is lol.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I have images of Glocks and an AR15 on the bottom of my surfboard.
It's AMAZING how pro-gun surfers are...
But it always gets some interesting looks amongst the touristias.
Especially considering they usually have hooked noses, and New York acccents.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#10]
 I live around a bunch of mindless zombies. I wear mine all the time and no-ones ever commented. Maybe if the bird had a big set of jugs....
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]
when i fly to drive to canada, just before i cross the boarder, i put on my NRA shirt.  hahahaa customs has alot of fun with me, but i figure its all the fun their getting anyway.  we go there so often they know us.  now we just chat about stuff as they check out passports.  anyway...once in canada, people give me a double take quite often. LOL
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:29:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have images of Glocks and an AR15 on the bottom of my surfboard.
It's AMAZING how pro-gun surfers are...
But it always gets some interesting looks amongst the touristias.
Especially considering they usually have hooked noses, and New York acccents.
View Quote

My former pistolsmith from the Gunworks here in central VA was really into surfing. Maybe its because the surf board looks like a shilouette of a Boattail rifle bullet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top