Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2002 2:25:42 PM EDT
Hi guys, my kids and I will have a table at the next Cross Roads of the West guns how in Phoenix. I want to sell a whole bunch of nice rifles and pistols and mags and some hard to find ammo in order to fund a few Class III purchases.

Problem is I can’t find any gun racks of the type you typically see on many table tops at the shows and I need one or two or one table will not hold even close to half of what I want to bring to the show.

I would not have posted here had I not already done an extensive search.

Anyone have a source or have one or two to sell?

Moderators please don’t close or move this thread. I am running out of time and really need some help here and this is by far the most traveled forum on the site.

THISISME
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi guys, my kids and I will have a table at the next Cross Roads of the West guns how in Phoenix. I want to sell a whole bunch of nice rifles and pistols and mags and some hard to find ammo in order to fund a few Class III purchases.

Problem is I can’t find any gun racks of the type you typically see on many table tops at the shows and I need one or two or one table will not hold even close to half of what I want to bring to the show.

I would not have posted here had I not already done an extensive search.

Anyone have a source or have one or two to sell?

Moderators please don’t close or move this thread. I am running out of time and really need some help here and this is by far the most traveled forum on the site.

THISISME
View Quote
Buy some foam, the kind used for sofas and such, get it in two strips and cut out slots for the guns, quick easy and works.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top