Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2002 2:24:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]

My dad and I were close, but I wish we could have continued it longer, instead of letting other family members push me away. In the later years of his life, some conspired, maybe too tough a word to use, but tried to keep me away from the family. So our time together was limited. But the time we had was great.

Now, ten years after, when the other parties getthier sh## together, I may not have the good nature to forgive.  fullclip
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
as i was growing up...i was somewhat of a perfectionist and feared failure. i would only do or try things that where i could defintiely excell. as i've gotten over it, i've realized how much more i could have accomplished and still enjoyed myself without such a hang-up.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
stayed in shape, worked harder in school, and not gone to the college i went to
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I would have paid better attention to the girls in high school. I found out years later there were at least two girls who had a crush on me and wanted to jump my bones, but I was so busy doing my own thing I didn't see their signals. That happened to me in college too, at least once.

Now, 25 years later, I regret it.

Never waste the opportunity to get laid. There should be a law against it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have stayed in college and completed a Doctoral Degree Program.  It is hard to get up the initiative to do it now.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I would have had my nose hairs cloned so I would have spare parts now.

NMSight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top