Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2001 11:43:46 AM EDT
I really laugh when I see these auctions and ad boards selling used USGI AR15 mags for $15 to $20 each not including shipping and NEW USGI for $18 and WAY up. I just bought another 15 new OKAYS for $15 each shipped. They are stamped with a mfg. date of Sept. 1988. I keep finding stuff everywhere.I'm working on a deal to buy a dozen NEW for $10 each right now! USGI 20's 50% to 80% for $10 each, buy more than a dozen ...Free shipping.
Do people really get those high prices? [?] And if they are those people buying at those prices are friggin morons! The market is saturated with AR mags and prices or not inline with what they should be.

BUSH SNIPER out.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
So are you going to share this information, or are you just bragging?
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess I'm bragging because if your telling me you pay the higher prices then I guess you fall into the moron category. Sorry Charlie! My only advise is do not pay high prices and just keep looking for the lower priced ones. It is pretty simple. Oh I might add to all those snake oil salesmen out there...EAT IT! [-!-]

BUSH SNIPER out.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought dates weren't stamped on pre 94 mags?

And I just bought some for 20 shipped with free green followers in the sack, big deal I paid 5 more a piece.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I guess I'm bragging because if your telling me you pay the higher prices then I guess you fall into the moron category. Sorry Charlie! My only advise is do not pay high prices and just keep looking for the lower priced ones.
View Quote

So we're morons because we paid 3 to 5 dollars higher in your words, And since you won't tell us your source, a second time around on this same subject, it sounds like you just want to keep it a secret to somehow make yourself look superior in some way to us morons? is that it?
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#5]
It sounds like he has an inferiority complex.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are trying to get any kind of a stash going you are. Figure you want four AR mags to keep. Big deal you spent $20 extra bucks plus shipping and probably handling from some low life. But if you'd like to get a real box full going 20, 50, 100 or more then you do the math. Ok I'll do the math. 20 mag @ $5 or more= $100 plus. 50 mags @ $5 or more= $250 or more, 100 mags @ $5=$500 plus. I mean this is nuts man and it's the people paying those stupid prices that are driving up prices not the fact that supplies are drying up. The market place is saturated! Do not let yourself be duped!

BUSH SNIPER out.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Who else is buying at realistic prices out there? I can't be alone because I get beat to the deals often. But I don't need AR mags so bad I can wait a day for another deal.

BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:52:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I just bought some used usgi mags for 7.60 delivered from an individual. I am not going to try to make someone feel stupid for paying more. If I found a good deal I would share it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I just bought 4 new Thermolds for $50. These deals are around and mag prices seem to be coming down considerably.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Realistic prices? LMFAO  People part with money when they feel they are getting a sqaure deal or better.  IT'S ALL SUBJECTIVE!  If you told me you paid $1.00 per NIW mag I'd say lucky you.  Am I mad- no.  Am I getting spanked?  No.  We all have different levels of liquid funds, those of us who can afford not to worry don't think twice.  To post such a tidbit without sharing the source simply informs us you have to watch every penny you make!  The most important thing is that you are interested in exercising your rights to purchase mags and AR's.  It is good to have you aboard.[IMG]http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/violent/bigun2.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#12]
BUSH_SNIPER,
Are you still on this topic again? You have proven you can count but little else. Does having so many cheap mags make up for a small penis?
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#13]
BUSH talks a good game. but does he have the mags to back it up???

here's mine & still growing
[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/p5115b69e490789852c16b4765a829cce/fec8f64b.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
BUSH talks a good game. but does he have the mags to back it up???

here's mine & still growing
[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/p5115b69e490789852c16b4765a829cce/fec8f64b.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Ny shooter is my hero!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#15]

I look all the time, in all places I can think of, and the prices you are talking about I only find when buying bulk - like 20-30 mags. Am I tho only one here that thinks B_S is B-S'ing us? Would that explain the obnoxious bragging attitude about "finding stuff everywhere" as if every one else is too stupid to look down and see what they are tripping over and stubbing their toes on? Is it just me?

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Just ignore this jerk-off, he posted two threads about a week or two ago, calling everyone a moron for paying too much for AR mags.

I guess he's back for more abuse.

I don't even think he owns an AR, he's probably talking about mags for his Airsoft BB gun...
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#17]
NYshooter needs to use the mags in the lower right as targets.   They are nothing to brag about.  [:)]

And a mag collection without a Beta-C mag is nothing.   [;)]

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#18]
BTW, I used to have a source for NIW Sanchez with green followers for $10 each.  I do kick myself for not getting more before the source dried up.  But I don't consider myself the king-s#!t mag-master for that, nor to I consider myself a moron for not finding a better source afterwards.

It is all subjective, I'm sure some folks get lucky and pay $3-5 a piece at times.  I buy MP5 mags for $75+, so $15 for an ar15 mag doesn't make me so much as blink anymore.

If we're all such morons, you should turn around and sell us your mags for a 100% profit.  Either that or be a bigger man, and share your source with us.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm working on a deal to buy a dozen NEW for $10 each right now! USGI 20's 50% to 80% for $10 each, buy more than a dozen ...Free shipping.
View Quote

Big deal,
I'm working on a deal to buy new Colt in the wrapper for $9 each and dig this, if I buy a dozen not only are they going to pay shipping but..... each deal includes a free Betamag!!!

I would tell you where I'm getting this deal but you are all friggen morons so I won't.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
NYshooter needs to use the mags in the lower right as targets.   They are nothing to brag about.  [:)]
View Quote

Sorry to break it to you, but they are worth bragging about.You see these are the only (ar15)aluminum USA brand mags to work in the whole world[:o)]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Nyshooter, do you use them or did you buy them as an investment? Do they preform differently than the steel usa mags?
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey B_S - A co-worker gave me 6 20 rnd Colt mags he had laying around from his Nam days for FREE. So you see, it is you that is the f*cking moron for paying $10 each. I even got to inspect mine before "purchase". And no I'd never tell you my source's name because you'd probably look him up and piss him off. He's not a good guy to piss off.

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nyshooter, do you use them or did you buy them as an investment? Do they preform differently than the steel usa mags?
View Quote

brought them as an investment, for when the stock market goes bad. then i'm going to trade them for microsoft & ibm shares [:o)]

they work good it you like to smash down the feedlips with a hammer. so all the ammo won't eject at once.

repeat after me: all usa brand mags suck, i will never buy one period. ok class dismissed!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I find the best deals on USGI mags at gunshows with tables full of hats, pins, shirts, junk, and at flea markets.
all of my USGI mags have most of the finish worn off and look like s**t. BUT, a i paid $10-12 for each of them and they feed 5.56mm into my AR just same as a $50 NIW colt mag does.
but to believe an individual is buying NEW mags for $10 is unreal.

and "7" you are right, the BETA is on my list of wants.
colt
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 4:20:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I have been getting lucky at the last few gun shows that I've went to. I'll find a couple of G.I. mags with almost no finish left for $10.00. I take them home and GunKote them and they look brand new! I usually install a green follower in them that cost me another $1.50.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#26]
BUSH_SNIPER, I guess some of us just have more money than sense, much more in some cases [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Nice terd_sniper.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#29]
April fools(morons)is over,ain't it?
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#30]
hey NY shooter, how do you like those drum magazines? and how much do they cost?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top