Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2012 5:27:43 AM EDT
I hate E-bay!
I feel like deleting my account from them, they have stopped my auctions on all my pmags no matter how I list them!
I just wanted to spread some more Mags out to people who need them.(I can't use all that I have)
Just some info for everyone.
Rant over......
Josh
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Huh...

There's this site called gunbroker.com...  Just sayin'...

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Post it via buy it now.  Usually someone will snatch them up before the hammer comes down.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Why?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Dont know if your one of them... but they should end the sale on all of them based on price gouging ass holes who went out and purchased large amounts just to make a quick buck.. ALso you can sell them on here  Ill buy some if there normal priced..
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#5]
you should delete your account here
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]
You're lucky you weren't permanently banned.  I listed hand guard removal tools years ago and was told if I ever tried to sell "machine gun parts" again I would have my account suspended.  It's against the regulations to sell magazines over 10 rounds on there so why are you complaining when they follow policy?  At least they didn't hit you for selling something completely unrelated to items they forbid selling.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Dont know if your one of them... but they should end the sale on all of them based on price gouging ass holes who went out and purchased large amounts just to make a quick buck.. ALso you can sell them on here  Ill buy some if there normal priced..

"Price gouging a--hole" checking in here.  I sold 5 PMAGs for $371 on Gunbroker last week.  "Normal" price is whatever the market decides, perhaps you should take a basic economics course.  I could recommend a good book or two.

Thankfully, as one of the "good guys", I'm certain you've never bought a stock or any other financial or hard asset hoping it would improve in value and then sold it later.  I'm sure you'd rather just sell it for the "normal" price, whatever that is.

I'm wondering... for the food you buy at the store... at what time in history was the "normal" price set for, say, a candy bar?  Surely you wouldn't pay more than 50 cents, as that was the "normal" price back in the early 80's.  Of course, today, for a candy bar of the same size, you'd have to pay over a dollar, so I assume you just go without, I mean, screw those price gouging a--holes anyway, right!

I'll buy a snickers bar from you if you'll agree to sell it to me at a "normal" price.  

Thank you for your service to the motherland, Comrade.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're lucky you weren't permanently banned.  I listed hand guard removal tools years ago and was told if I ever tried to sell "machine gun parts" again I would have my account suspended.  It's against the regulations to sell magazines over 10 rounds on there so why are you complaining when they follow policy?  At least they didn't hit you for selling something completely unrelated to items they forbid selling.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:39:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Even if you did end up selling them I bet paypal(same company as ebay I believe) would nail you for breaking there policy against firearm or firearm accessory transactions. Paypal just about shut down my account the other day because I got payed for some firearm parts(buyer forgot to not put anything related to firearms in the payment description). Gotta be sure not to put anything about firearms in the payment or just use a USPS money order(PITA to cash sometimes though). Gunbroker, EE or local classifieds are the way to go.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:08:53 AM EDT
[#10]
if you sold non high capacity mags, ebay wouldn't bother your ads
think its 10rd max per their rules
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:25:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Price gouging a--hole" checking in here.  I sold 5 PMAGs for $371 on Gunbroker last week.  "Normal" price is whatever the market decides, perhaps you should take a basic economics course.  I could recommend a good book or two.

Thankfully, as one of the "good guys", I'm certain you've never bought a stock or any other financial or hard asset hoping it would improve in value and then sold it later.  I'm sure you'd rather just sell it for the "normal" price, whatever that is.

I'm wondering... for the food you buy at the store... at what time in history was the "normal" price set for, say, a candy bar?  Surely you wouldn't pay more than 50 cents, as that was the "normal" price back in the early 80's.  Of course, today, for a candy bar of the same size, you'd have to pay over a dollar, so I assume you just go without, I mean, screw those price gouging a--holes anyway, right!

I'll buy a snickers bar from you if you'll agree to sell it to me at a "normal" price.  

It okay little buddy dont be mad I called you an ass hole for taking advantage of a bad time in America and helping make prices of mags and ammo stay high.  To you sir your welcome for my service to America.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:56:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It okay little buddy dont be mad I called you an ass hole for taking advantage of a bad time in America and helping make prices of mags and ammo stay high.  To you sir your welcome for my service to America.

tbonifie is correct. If you don't want to pay these prices, coordinate with all the other buyers and agree not to bid up the price to current levels. If people quit paying these prices, I guarantee they will come back down. Again, it's simple economics.

You are not entitled to anything at any price. But if you want to participate in any market, be prepared to pay the prevailing market price (determined by, you guessed it, supply and demand).

ETA: it has always been eBay's policy to not sell mags over 10 rounds. There were ways around it, but it looks like they are becoming more strict. It's their site, their rules. I won't delete my account over it and, as mentioned, there are other avenues to sell.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Screw it. I'm selling some. People don't have to buy them
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:42:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Yep, me too...

I sold five of my Glock 18 mags before they caught my 6th auction last night and threatened me with the ban hammer. I was using 1-day auctions instead of 3-7 day auctions and was flying just under the radar.

Sorry, EE isn't paying $123.00 per mag like I was getting on eGay.

Don't like it? Don't buy it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Note to self... never buy anything from you... I sold 2 PWA preban lowers two years ago AT MY COST!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:44:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
if you sold non high capacity mags, ebay wouldn't bother your ads
think its 10rd max per their rules

STFU, when I bought my ar it came with a NORMAL 30 round mag.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#17]
at those ebay prices, i am selling some of my stock of mags. pmags will be available next year, i am sure, and not selling them at $50 each seems like the silly thing... those folks must really need them know.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:50:58 AM EDT
[#18]
You (and others) list a clearly prohibited item on EBay and wonder why (and get your panties in a bunch in the bargain)  when it gets hammered.

I swear some you folks are none too bright.

Ever hear of Gun Broker...Just as many rubes there.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Just list your 30 round .556 mags  as 10 round bushmaster .450 mags
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You (and others) list a clearly prohibited item on EBay and wonder why (and get your panties in a bunch in the bargain)  when it gets hammered.

I swear some you folks are none too bright.

Ever hear of Gun Broker...Just as many rubes there.

Not really, the prices were running MUCHO higher on eGay than GunBroke. Go figure...

Also, don't list the words "round" or "rounds" on any eGay listing. They're target words that their computers scan for.

My last auction (before I got caught...) was for "Glock 33 Magazine Parts" and I had disassembled the mag and posted a photo of the spring, baseplate and follower with the description EVERYTHING you need to legally rebuild your magazine...Mag tube included but not shown in photo..." Apparently the bidders figured out what I meant.

GayPal account is already swept and the account is tied to a closed bank account with only a Visa backup. Visa ALWAYS sides with the customer in any disputes so GayPal can't freeze my funds or back charge my account.

FUCK YOU, GayPal!

ETA: Sure, I was cashing in...so what?

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I hate E-bay!

I feel like deleting my account from them, they have stopped my auctions on all my pmags no matter how I list them!

I just wanted to spread some more Mags out to people who need them.(I can't use all that I have)

Just some info for everyone.

Rant over......

Josh

Ill take them all if your price is reasonable.

Oh, you were looking to cash in, never mind.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#22]
There are at least two special people in this thread.

What do you want a person to do when an auction starts climbing to astronomical prices? Say, "sorry you guys--these prices that you are entering in the course of the action are gouging--so I'm just going to remove the item from ebay."

Retarded.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:32:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What do you want a person to do when an auction starts climbing to astronomical prices? Say, "sorry you guys--these prices that you are entering in the course of the action are gouging--so I'm just going to remove the item from ebay."

Retarded.

He had too many mags. They should have been redistributed to those with fewer mags.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:45:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Retarded.

He had too many mags. They should have been redistributed to those with fewer mags.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

"From each, according to their ability...to each, according to their need..." Right Karl?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:57:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Meh, I find almost anything I need on the EE. No need for eBay and their idiotic rules.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:08:16 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't have enough PMags to sell , but if I did I'd sell them for whatever some fool would pay .  Capitalism isn't selective .
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:11:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Huh...

There's this site called gunbroker.com...  Just sayin'...

I tried to start a GB account last week and it asked me for a copy of my DL and a utility bill to verify me to sell anything because had a free email address (gmail). Said screw that.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#28]
I listed 2 15 round beretta mags the other day on a 3 day auction. Slightly used but in great shape. Still going, bid is up to $20
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Guess that makes me a smart ass for planning and having a good supply. By your standard I am also a gouging asshole for selling a $700 gun for $1500. Again, Im a smart ass. But all things considered, at least Im not a dumb ass.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#30]
the irony with your username.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:43:14 AM EDT
[#31]
I got my account suspended for 3 days.....I am on my 5th day now and still unable to sell.

I was actually selling 10 rd pistol mags,  fucking retards.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#32]
I tried to sell some pmags and got my ads booted along with a nice little note about selling "hi-cap" mags, so I went down the road to gunbroker and haven't looked back.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Ebay is anti gun. Why the fuck do you use them and then bitch about it. Should be a temp ban for starting these threads.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Note to self... never buy anything from you... I sold 2 PWA preban lowers two years ago AT MY COST!

I listed the mags at a penny, no reserve, 24hr auction.

Truthfully, I had nothing to do with the final selling price, it was all insane people competing to see who could pay me the most for them.  I was truly amazed.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Ebay has long been a mag hater. I've tried a few auctions over the years and had all shut down, but only with warnings.

It's impossible to be a price gouger in an auction that starts below market value, it's all economics. If my AR sells for 3 times what it's worth it's no different than my set of Kelsey Hayes C2 wheels bringing $17K when I expected $9K.

A retailer raising set prices on  necessities during time of crisis is a price gouger. When tickle me elmos, AR15's and Twinkies go stupid in autions, it is not gouging.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:20:40 PM EDT
[#36]
OP's member name says it all.

Read the Ebay agreements that YOU agreed to.  Live by your agreements and you won't have to come here once a year just to whine.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:21:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Not allowed in GD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top