Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2012 5:16:55 AM EDT
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/20121228-editorial-we-need-better-smarter-gun-laws.ece

Just some rambling incoherent liberal babble they printed in the paper that makes no sense. Their editorial board is often on the wrong side of many social issues including illegal aliens, Obama and FSA entitlements.

I think their latest editorial sucks because their lack of knowledge on the issue shines through their words.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:22:51 AM EDT
[#1]
We've subscribed to the Birmingham News for over 30 years.

No more. We're not subsidizing Pro-Illegal Immigration, Higher Taxes, Anti Second Amendment another day. End of this month they're toast.

Hit them in their wallet. They're dying anyway.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Fucking idiots . I swear the idiocy that spews from these peoples mouths is making my head hurt.

"High-caliber ammunition "
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuck them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fucking idiots . I swear the idiocy that spews from these peoples mouths is making my head hurt.

The problem is that they are slowly brainwashing the general population into believing that rifles are bad. It's an interesting tactic. In the past it was easy to conceal handguns with high capacity magazines. Now, they are going after large cumbersome rifles. I suspect a woman wrote that editorial. One that has never touched a firearm.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:38:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is that they are slowly brainwashing the general population into believing that rifles are bad. It's an interesting tactic. In the past it was easy to conceal handguns with high capacity magazines. Now, they are going after large cumbersome rifles. I suspect a woman wrote that editorial. One that has never touched a firearm.

Yep, short story, couple of years ago I was dating some chick. I asked her if she wanted to go shooting......She says and I quote....." OMG guns are so hot , they make me wet"........

FF to now , she went full retard and wants to confiscate guns.

Luckily, I dumped her ass after a month or so
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:39:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Even conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has noted that the Second Amendment leaves room for gun-control legislation.

He got this part right.  Scalia did write exactly that.  I suspect it was to get the other SC Justices on board, but the fact is that it's still full of .
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:47:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd comment, but I'm not gonna go open a Facebook account just to tell them to FOAD
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:49:36 AM EDT
[#8]
How can so many writers be so incredibly ignorant?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:53:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd comment, but I'm not gonna go open a Facebook account just to tell them to FOAD

They won't address black on black gun violence inside the city limits of Dallas. They won't touch it. Neither will law enforcement. That is a world they do not live in. A world they know nothing about. Rather than confront gun violence at the hands of violent career criminals, the newspaper seeks to take rights away from law abiding citizens.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Posted a comment, though I misspelled such as sub.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Oswald did it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Another newspaper that requires FB to be able to comment.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:43:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No more. We're not subsidizing Pro-Illegal Immigration, Higher Taxes, Anti Second Amendment another day. End of this month they're toast.

Make sure to let some of the more prominent merchants that advertise know you will not be using their services/buying their products if they continue to advertise in that newspaper.

(Almost all newspapers are hanging by a thread these days...and the loss of a few subscribers won't hurt much...but the loss of a few regularly paying advertisers will hurt a great deal).
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They won't address black on black gun violence inside the city limits of Dallas. They won't touch it. Neither will law enforcement. That is a world they do not live in. A world they know nothing about. Rather than confront gun violence at the hands of violent career criminals, the newspaper seeks to take rights away from law abiding citizens.

This is absolute truth.

Gun control legislation coming from the same government that allowed these "assault weapons" to be sold to Mexican cartels is painfully ironic and sickening.

How many innocent Mexican citizens have been slaughtered due to the ATF allowing guns to be sold illegally into Mexico? Lets not forget the murder of Brian Terry, a U.S. Federal agent directly because of these illegally sold guns.

Then, people want to disarm law abiding citizens while the ATF and Eric Holder armed drug cartels? It's time to wake up people.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's because they're afraid of them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:12:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I did the same thing with the Huntsville Times.  And so have a ton of others.  And I have to admit I'm getting a thrill watching their wailing and gnashing of teeth as they go under.  They just can't fathom that the readers see just what a propaganda rag they are and don't want to support them.  Even on the local level they don't do journalism.  They accept and reprint just about anything they are told by the city without question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top