Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2012 12:03:20 AM EDT
Purely for informational purposes, of course.

Lots of enormous-breasted hookers in very revealing outfits hanging around between Soi 5 and Soi 7.  Oh, and with suspicious 5-o'clock shadow.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:08:28 AM EDT
[#1]
...makes a hard man humble,
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:15:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Not much between despair and ecstasy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:23:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Pink Panther in Padpong, only because I know the people there and the chicks arent too heinous (and they actually are chicks) . The guy I replaced over here was dating a lesbian (yeah, I know) who works there.

Other places around Padpong (dont know if I'm spelling that right) are ok, but usually very inconsistent.

Places on Soi Cowboy are ok, but less familiar, so I can't recommend.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:17:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pink Panther in Padpong, only because I know the people there and the chicks arent too heinous (and they actually are chicks) . The guy I replaced over here was dating a lesbian (yeah, I know) who works there.

Other places around Padpong (dont know if I'm spelling that right) are ok, but usually very inconsistent.

Places on Soi Cowboy are ok, but less familiar, so I can't recommend.

Good luck.

Bacharra in Soi Cowboy also Tilac Bar... For decent live music and pool check out Hillary Bar on Soi 4 a block or so behind the Nana hotel or try Bamboo bar on the other side of Sukhumvit on Soi 4 near the hospital. Good sports bar and food on Soi 5 at Gullivers.

Hit and miss with freelance crowd at the Biergarten on Soi 7.

ETA: Spelling
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:25:34 AM EDT
[#6]
like your ladies with a little "extra"?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:19:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Soi Nana (4) was always pretty fun. The katoys (sp) mostly keep to there own. Soi Cowboy (10) is also a good time. Patpaong is pretty good too. I prefer pattaya and walking street myself. Ya know, for educational purposes

ETA: Almost forgot. Remember the phrases Sawasdii khrap (hello), sabadii mai (how are you), and toa aria khrap (how much)
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:32:27 AM EDT
[#8]
In before the Pickle Surprise
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:59:04 AM EDT
[#9]
cant help you there as i went to bk with the wife who is thai lol. According to her pattaya is the place you wanna go for those sorts of places. ALso if your curios if its man or woman ask for their .gov id  it has there gender listed on it .
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top