Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:57:36 PM EDT
Sorry mods if this is a dup, but this is important to get out for us Owners and Americans to understand.

Thanks to Sturmgewehre for passing insight to the proposed AWB 2013 and what we can do about it.

Please view and voice yourselves to the powers to be.

Assault Weapons Ban 2013
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
in before the dupe
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
not much new there to me but he's right this is Just Baby steps to the real goal...
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I hit the website after watching the video
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]
This maybe nothing new, but this sounds awfully real.  I never thought we could stoop this low So is this how democracy begins to die??
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Watching now. Thanks for the link OP.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#6]
My response, sent to the link:

I wish to register my opposition to Diane Feinstein's "assault weapons ban." This is poor lawmaking, targeting millions of innocent, law-abiding gun owners, trying to make us responsible for the criminal acts of a vanishingly small number of mentally ill persons. This law will do nothing to protect the public.

Hope I don't get on anybody's "List."
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I wish to register my opposition to Diane Feinstein's "assault weapons ban." This is poor lawmaking, targeting millions of innocent, law-abiding gun owners, trying to make us responsible for the criminal acts of a vanishingly small number of mentally ill persons. This law will do nothing to protect the public.

I dont see the link under the vid on my youtbe. I am also worried about using my real name. Should I?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont see the link under the vid on my youtbe. I am also worried about using my real name. Should I?

Either They already know or can figure out who you are.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:12:27 AM EDT
[#9]
As has been said before..... you are here they know who you are already
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top