Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 1:48:20 PM EDT
Just been listening to Hannity (by accident actually) and couldn't help but stay and listen to his stand in. This guy seemed to make fun of some lady that called in and was talking about hunting and another women that called in supporting the second amendment, he asked if she had a permit  for a firearm like he is for registration. Is this fucker one of those RINO  assholes that believe in "sensible gun laws"?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I love when he sits in for Hannity.  It means I can listen to music on the ride home without fear of missing anything informative.  He's a total douche.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I love when he sits in for Hannity.  It means I can listen to music on the ride home without fear of missing anything informative.  He's a total douche.

Hannity is a total douche as well.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just been listening to Hannity (by accident actually) and couldn't help but stay and listen to his stand in. This guy seemed to make fun of some lady that called in and was talking about hunting and another women that called in supporting the second amendment, he asked if she had a permit  for a firearm like he is for registration. Is this fucker one of those RINO  assholes that believe in "sensible gun laws"?

Most radio "hosts" are, even the so-called "conservative" ones.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not wrong... But he sometimes has decent guests.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
He had Rudy Guliani fill in last Friday and he was surprisingly good and pro-gun for the bit I listened while running an errand. He basically said all of this gun control nonsense was absolutely pointless.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I missed it, but I did get back in my car to hear a lady call in to berate him over the CCW discussion.  He's an idiot.  

Yesterday the show was hosted by some guy and a liberal bitch named Tamara Holder.  She sounded like Eric Holder's long lost sister with her liberal nonsense.  The libs have the entire news media and the related shows.  Why on earth Hannity would give them his show to spew on is beyond comprehension to me.  WTF?  

Maybe Hannity isn't as conservative as you think. He like the military, supported the war and is against taxes. That make him about as conservative as Joe Lieberman.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
All media personalities and journalists should be presumed hostile until proven otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I missed it, but I did get back in my car to hear a lady call in to berate him over the CCW discussion.  He's an idiot.  

Yesterday the show was hosted by some guy and a liberal bitch named Tamara Holder.  She sounded like Eric Holder's long lost sister with her liberal nonsense.  The libs have the entire news media and the related shows.  Why on earth Hannity would give them his show to spew on is beyond comprehension to me.  WTF?  

i think shes the one who was fucking jesse jackson jr.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i think shes the one who was fucking jesse jackson jr.

Nope, she was fucking Jesse Jackson SR.

The reverend himself.  

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:37:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I could fill in FFS and make these hosts sound like Al Gore by comparison
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#12]
The only radio host worse than Sean Hannity is whoever is subbing for him.

Hannity is a clown.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He had Rudy Guliani fill in last Friday and he was surprisingly good and pro-gun for the bit I listened while running an errand. He basically said all of this gun control nonsense was absolutely pointless.

Yes he was good, somewhere along the line he got educated on this.

Simone was okay when an anti called up, and in any case was light years better than Bernard McJerk and Tamara 'pro-gun' Holder.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Mark Simone (aka "Mark Mamone" from Rush's time at WABC) is a conservative talk radio host to his usual New York City audience.  Put him on a national program and he does suddenly look pretty liberal for the nationwide conservative audience.

I would much rather hear James Golden (aka "Bo Snerdley") fill-in for Hannity.  The show he used to do Sunday nights with Joel Rosen was really good.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#15]
hannity is a douche. mark simone is a bigger douche. every time he filled in for mark levin, i quickly changed the channel. this guy sucks ass.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mark Simone (aka "Mark Mamone" from Rush's time at WABC) is a conservative talk radio host to his usual New York City audience.  Put him on a national program and he does suddenly look pretty liberal for the nationwide conservative audience.

I would much rather hear James Golden (aka "Bo Snerdley") fill-in for Hannity.  The show he used to do Sunday nights with Joel Rosen was really good.

I had a couple of pro Second Amendment discussions with Hannity when he was local to New York, as well as some of the other on air people. Mark Simone is somewhat conservative, but he will always be a New York City party animal at heart. I give him tremendous credit for being the only person alive who could make Lynn Samuels sound like the Thorazine took effect.

How is Steve Malzberg doing?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Do you like Rosie O'donnut or Opra better?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Heard him on the way home. He absolutely railed on a guy that called in and said he owned an AR and bought it b/c of what's going on right now. Bought his first handgun after '08 election. Caller was basically called a paranoid nut for thinking he needed guns to protect himself from the gov't and made several snide comments about the caller being a salesman and "I bet you do make a bunch of sales having all those guns!"

Total.

Fucking.

Douche.

Hannity needs to do something about that.

ETA:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top