Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:15:14 AM EDT
What's out there right now? Have seen the Brazilian stuff wideners has. That it prvi anywhere?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Cheaper than Dirt has plenty.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I can get new ammo, match quality from the cmp loaded with 168 noslers for 175/200. Maybe I should be looking at reloaded ammo? Southwest tactical or ga arms?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can get new ammo, match quality from the cmp loaded with 168 noslers for 175/200. Maybe I should be looking at reloaded ammo? Southwest tactical or ga arms?

I would try Freedom Munitions. I bought some 150gr ball from them that was very accurate.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would try Freedom Munitions. I bought some 150gr ball from them that was very accurate.

Thanks, I'll check them out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top