Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2001 7:48:09 AM EDT
Brand new, post ban 20" A3.  I will pick it up on Tuesday ( put some money down to secure it and am waiting on a the bank to update my balance from a wire transfer ) and hopefully be at the range over easter weekend.

Hallelujah!

Amen!

P.S.  Thanks for all of the help I received on this board in making this decision.  T
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:56:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the fold brother!
I'm a recent convert myself.
"It was as if a heavy burden had been lifted off my shoulders!" I'm gonna load up some mags and fire up my "burning bush" tomorrow!
TF
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations:

I joined the church of Bushmaster last fall.  I picked up an ArmaLite M15A4 Carbine yesterday; I am looking forward to praying at their altar next weekend.  I also worship at the Colt MT HBAR and CAR 3 temple.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Your just starting,it will not be long before you get another and another and another.........!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations.  However with time you will learn the error of your ways and come over to the Colt fold.[:D]
Just kidding. I really mean it; congrats.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#5]
As Landru said in a great episode of StarTrek: "You will be absorbed".

You are now--"of the Body".  I know that feeling of anticipation, yea and verily unto you, BRO!

Now, it's one upper and lower at a time!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#6]
mattjedi, the colt is good gun, I wouldn't be suprised if I pick one up in the next 12 months.  I had a chance to a match 20" hbar a few months back and I really liked it.  The bushy was just a little cheaper though.

BusMaster007, I have been assimilated!  Yeah I have caughy my self day-dreaming about a varmit upper...  Hell, do I really need to eat:)

QCMGR, It was a tough choice between the bushy and the armalite, sounds like a good purchase.  Have fun!!

Firepower, say it isn't so...

Tenderfoot, amen! hallelujah!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 9:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Darin Marple,

You know what’s funny; I picked up the Armalite M15A4.  I looked at the receiver and I noticed that receiver had a flat behind the grip where the stock attaches.  It looked funny so I looked at the Bushmaster V-Match carbine lower.  It was machined, but you could still see the line.  The Colt MT HBAR looked the same as the Bushmaster.  The only lower that looked like the ArmaLite was the Colt CAR 3.   The punchline is, I never looked behind the grip before.  In my mind I always thought it was smooth.  If you have other AR’s, look at the front of the magwell, inside the trigger guard, and behind the grip.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Believe in the Church of Perpetual Firepower and you are HEALED, my brother!

Can I get an Amen, Alleluia brothers and sisters?

Brother Marple has abandoned his evil ways of disarmament and come into the fold.

Amen, Alleluia!!!

Brother Marple, go thou to thee range facility and sacrifice 400rds to the Burning Bush in penance for your past sins!

Can I get another Amen, Alleluia brothers and sisters?

Now the Beta-mag Tabernacle Choir will lead us in song...
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#9]
is it a bushamster? you aint 100% in until you have a purple bushie!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#10]
It is about time that the Colt Cult gets some competition.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:35:19 PM EDT
[#11]
AMEN, ALLELUIA !!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Praise the lord!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top