Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:18:46 AM EDT
As my post count shows I don't contribute much here.  Truth is I never thought I had anything really important to add. I still believe that but I gotta get some of this off my chest even if I'm preaching to the choir.  During my 61 years I've done nothing remarkable.  It's a reach for me to consider myself middle class but I've always paid my own way for myself and my family.  Now I find out it's me  who is the greatest threat to this country.   I am the very face of evil.  Hated, feared, loathed by those who have never heard my name, seen my face or met me.  I can't turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or surf the Internet without having the blame of the death of precious children laid at my feet.  My Life membership in the NRA is now equated to being a Klansman.  Any efforts to exhibit individualism or independence is classified as anti social, not caring for the greater good.   I find myself surrounded by those who willingly handed their self preservation to others and to whom "self defense" is an alien concept.  I have no doubt that there are those who wish violence and death on those who share my mindset.  I see quotes hoping that NRA members be the victims of future shootings.  I see private citizens names and addresses printed in newspapers because they are gun owners.   I'm not prone to donning tinfoil hats or seeing these tragic events as being formulated and carried out by some rouge government plots but I have no trouble believing there are bureaucratic ghouls salivating at the death of these children and seeing it only as means to enact their perverted plans to re-engineer society.  I look at this country and equate it to a living organism or sadly but more accurately a dying organism.  Every day I see "nutrition" siphoned off  the once healthy organism  and redirected to "tumors" whose only purpose is to weaken and eventual kill.  And while I'll never allow myself to be defined by it and will never wear their label....   I am the Bad Guy.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Didnt read,wall of text.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#2]
100% Agree

We are the BG%
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Make way for the bad guy
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Yeah, you're the bad guy! Now why don't we go have a friendly chat with those officers over there?

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#5]
All good guys are considered bad guys by their enemy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Divide and conquer.  The more people that buy into it the more those behind this tactic win.  It makes people view themselves, even you, as a fragment of society.  Instead of what you are, an American.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:24:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Your "enter/return" button is broken.

FIX IT!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#9]
FIFY:

As my post count shows I don't contribute much here.  

Truth is I never
thought I had anything really important to add. I still believe that but
I gotta get some of this off my chest even if I'm preaching to the
choir.

During my 61 years I've done nothing remarkable.  It's a reach
for me to consider myself middle class but I've always paid my own way
for myself and my family.  Now I find out it's me  who is the greatest
threat to this country.   I am the very face of evil.  Hated, feared,
loathed by those who have never heard my name, seen my face or met me.  

I
can't turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or surf the Internet without
having the blame of the death of precious children laid at my feet.  My
Life membership in the NRA is now equated to being a Klansman.  Any
efforts to exhibit individualism or independence is classified as anti
social, not caring for the greater good.

I find myself surrounded by
those who willingly handed their self preservation to others and to whom
"self defense" is an alien concept.  I have no doubt that there are
those who wish violence and death on those who share my mindset.  I see
quotes hoping that NRA members be the victims of future shootings.  I
see private citizens names and addresses printed in newspapers because
they are gun owners.  

I'm not prone to donning tinfoil hats or seeing
these tragic events as being formulated and carried out by some rouge
government plots but I have no trouble believing there are bureaucratic
ghouls salivating at the death of these children and seeing it only as
means to enact their perverted plans to re-engineer society.  

I look at
this country and equate it to a living organism or sadly but more
accurately a dying organism.  Every day I see "nutrition" siphoned off  
the once healthy organism  and redirected to "tumors" whose only purpose
is to weaken and eventual kill.  And while I'll never allow myself to
be defined by it and will never wear their label....   I am the Bad Guy.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm actually pretty ok with being the bad guy. I guess I'm used to it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#11]
It's all relative man.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#12]
You are correct sir.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FIFY:

Truth is I never thought I had anything really important to add. I still believe that but I gotta get some of this off my chest even if I'm preaching to the choir.

During my 61 years I've done nothing remarkable.  It's a reach for me to consider myself middle class but I've always paid my own way for myself and my family.  Now I find out it's me  who is the greatest threat to this country.   I am the very face of evil.  Hated, feared, loathed by those who have never heard my name, seen my face or met me.  

I can't turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or surf the Internet without having the blame of the death of precious children laid at my feet.  My Life membership in the NRA is now equated to being a Klansman.  Any efforts to exhibit individualism or independence is classified as anti social, not caring for the greater good.

I find myself surrounded by those who willingly handed their self preservation to others and to whom "self defense" is an alien concept.  I have no doubt that there are those who wish violence and death on those who share my mindset.  I see quotes hoping that NRA members be the victims of future shootings.  I see private citizens names and addresses printed in newspapers because they are gun owners.  

I'm not prone to donning tinfoil hats or seeing these tragic events as being formulated and carried out by some rouge government plots but I have no trouble believing there are bureaucratic ghouls salivating at the death of these children and seeing it only as means to enact their perverted plans to re-engineer society.  

I look at this country and equate it to a living organism or sadly but more accurately a dying organism.  Every day I see "nutrition" siphoned off  the once healthy organism  and redirected to "tumors" whose only purpose is to weaken and eventual kill.  And while I'll never allow myself to be defined by it and will never wear their label....   I am the Bad Guy.

Very nice piece of writing Fudgie.  I know exactly how you feel.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#14]
This is the pic I thought would be in the first post.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Didnt read,wall of text.

Was actually a pretty insightful wall. Worth the 2min.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:32:30 AM EDT
[#16]
To the sheep, the sheepdog is always scary.

Until the wolves show up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
As my post count shows I don't contribute much here.  Truth is I never thought I had anything really important to add. I still believe that but I gotta get some of this off my chest even if I'm preaching to the choir.  During my 61 years I've done nothing remarkable.  It's a reach for me to consider myself middle class but I've always paid my own way for myself and my family.  Now I find out it's me  who is the greatest threat to this country.   I am the very face of evil.  Hated, feared, loathed by those who have never heard my name, seen my face or met me.  I can't turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or surf the Internet without having the blame of the death of precious children laid at my feet.  My Life membership in the NRA is now equated to being a Klansman.  Any efforts to exhibit individualism or independence is classified as anti social, not caring for the greater good.   I find myself surrounded by those who willingly handed their self preservation to others and to whom "self defense" is an alien concept.  I have no doubt that there are those who wish violence and death on those who share my mindset.  I see quotes hoping that NRA members be the victims of future shootings.  I see private citizens names and addresses printed in newspapers because they are gun owners.   I'm not prone to donning tinfoil hats or seeing these tragic events as being formulated and carried out by some rouge government plots but I have no trouble believing there are bureaucratic ghouls salivating at the death of these children and seeing it only as means to enact their perverted plans to re-engineer society.  I look at this country and equate it to a living organism or sadly but more accurately a dying organism.  Every day I see "nutrition" siphoned off  the once healthy organism  and redirected to "tumors" whose only purpose is to weaken and eventual kill.  And while I'll never allow myself to be defined by it and will never wear their label....   I am the Bad Guy.

Amen brother....know that you are not alone!

RG

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:46:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck it, let's go bowling.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Didnt read,wall of text.

Mental retardation is nothing to be ashamed of, but it shouldn't be a point of pride either.  Keep it to yourself.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Shit, according to DHS, I've been a homegrown terrorist for years...just because of my military service.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYtHDlAkN0

NSFW
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
FIFY:

Truth is I never thought I had anything really important to add. I still believe that but I gotta get some of this off my chest even if I'm preaching to the choir.

During my 61 years I've done nothing remarkable.  It's a reach for me to consider myself middle class but I've always paid my own way for myself and my family.  Now I find out it's me  who is the greatest threat to this country.   I am the very face of evil.  Hated, feared, loathed by those who have never heard my name, seen my face or met me.  

I can't turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or surf the Internet without having the blame of the death of precious children laid at my feet.  My Life membership in the NRA is now equated to being a Klansman.  Any efforts to exhibit individualism or independence is classified as anti social, not caring for the greater good.

I find myself surrounded by those who willingly handed their self preservation to others and to whom "self defense" is an alien concept.  I have no doubt that there are those who wish violence and death on those who share my mindset.  I see quotes hoping that NRA members be the victims of future shootings.  I see private citizens names and addresses printed in newspapers because they are gun owners.  

I'm not prone to donning tinfoil hats or seeing these tragic events as being formulated and carried out by some rouge government plots but I have no trouble believing there are bureaucratic ghouls salivating at the death of these children and seeing it only as means to enact their perverted plans to re-engineer society.  

I look at this country and equate it to a living organism or sadly but more accurately a dying organism.  Every day I see "nutrition" siphoned off  the once healthy organism  and redirected to "tumors" whose only purpose is to weaken and eventual kill.  And while I'll never allow myself to be defined by it and will never wear their label....   I am the Bad Guy.

Much better.
OP I agree,it really is heart breaking that this is what has America has become.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#25]
paragraphs or GTFO
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didnt read,wall of text.

Mental retardation is nothing to be ashamed of, but it shouldn't be a point of pride either.  Keep it to yourself.

Stay classy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This right here!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Didnt read,wall of text.

it's worth it, you lazy fuck.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYtHDlAkN0  

NSFW

hahahahahaha that's the r-rated version of what op said!

oh yeah, op? you're old school American, fuck the limpdicks who think otherwise!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Pot calling the kettle....

I didnt call anyone retarded,so no.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#32]
It's ok buddy, we still love you
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This right here!!

+1
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Yup very bad guy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Yup very bad guy.

No...."you’re a bad man, you’re a very bad man…”

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Don't worry, you're in good company.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Didnt read,wall of text.

You should have.  

But maybe I'll just give you something more comfortable for you:  Hurr durr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top