Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2012 7:51:31 AM EDT
I was perusing though some local ads for guns and found these little gems.  I was thinking at the way they worded their ads more than the prices.  Yes, I know free market and all which is why my post really isn't about that.  It's how they are wording their ads.  I copied ads just how they were written.  I underlined the parts.

"RGUNS 5.56mm A3 Stripped Lower Receiver Mil-Spec 8625 Type III Anodized Black. $400 cash firm. Will consider trade for EOTech XPS2. Felons and mass murderers need not apply. TEXT ONLY. No phone calls or emails.”

“superior arms ar 15 comes ready to get it on.come with quad rail,gangster grip,1 100 round double drum mag.1 30 round mag,red dot scope and bump stock.this gun is bad to the bone. $3800 firm.text for pic”

“Brand new Windham Weaponry .223/5.56 and a like-new S&W M&P-15 .223/5.56 less than 100 rds thru it. Hard case, scope, carry handle, two mags each. 2 boxes .223 for each gun. Laser & light on each. One with bi-pod. $3250 each or $6000 as a package. Update *** Have a buyer for the WW. S&W still available. So far I've been offered a Camero, a Harley, and a John Deere tractor. Thanks, guys but I think I'll stick with the cash. Price will be 4K if the weapons ban is reinstated”
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:54:21 AM EDT
[#1]
He should of jumped on the Camaro.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He should of jumped on the Camaro.

Either he is lying or an idiot.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw that add this morning (WW and S&W) and had a good laugh.  We must be in the same neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I like "comes ready to get it on."  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I saw that add this morning (WW and S&W) and had a good laugh.  We must be in the same neck of the woods.

Yeah, looks like we are!  There are a few here from this area!  

I kinda half expected one of the ads to have been posted by somone here

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top