Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2001 7:35:29 AM EDT

In an effort to fulfill my civic duty to society and help maintain order in this form, here is the latest FCC rulling on what constitutes indecency. For all you non-legalise like me (thats dummies) the FCC was nice enough to provide some nice easy to understand direct quote examples.  Howard Stern types kept the mother's busy. Oops, I hope that's decent. Oprah Winfrey and Geraldo Rivera didn't make the cut.  It's pretty lengthy so here is the link for those with a conscious.

[url]http://www.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2001/fcc01090.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Nah. Anti warned me already.

**EDITED**
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
 That took at lot McUzi. I condemn you for it.  It's an official document. It should be posted in the breakroom next the the hummer story to help prevent sexual harrasment issues in the future with an autograph copy hand delivery to the nosy one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top