Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 3:16:08 AM EDT
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/coworkers-attacked-by-gas-645132

Yeah.  Someone was actually asinine (pun intended) enough to actually document the time and date of every fart.  ... and actually take the time to draft up a five-page letter reprimanding the worker.

Apparently the Social Security Administration has nothing better to do...

Comments are hilarious especially:
If Barry had a son who released air biscuits...he'd look ike this guy!

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:17:20 AM EDT
[#1]
oh this has to be the first time this has been cited here....
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:20:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
oh this has to be the first time this has been cited here....

eh. could be a dupe. i did try a search.

tho... that comment I quoted sounded like something that only an arcommer would say.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:22:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe that is what it will take to get shed of those State Dept. weenies that are still employed.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Having been a supervisor, it's probably some asshat who thinks he's funny by being able to fart on command. It's funny/amazing the first time, but after that it gets old. Then it becomes irritating and misery because his coworkers begin to complain. When confronted, he denies it being on purpose.

I promise you if he were mine, he would be subject to every review possible and his work examined with a critical eye. I'd rather have a team working at 75% that can get along than one working at 85% with a troublemaker.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#5]
There was an employee at a facility I worked at who wrote a two page information report about a supervisor who used "her" bathroom and did not
flush the toilet after use.  Apparently the person had taken a dump.

The report was reviewed by another supervisor and he stated "him that is interesting".  He then told me he had to go take a dump.

He then went to "her" bathroom and did the same thing as the other supervisor.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:19:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Having worked with a man who was lactose intolerant yet still ate cheese by the pound I can understand. The nasty fucker in question could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon with some of the shit ghosts he would drop in the office. It was eye watering nasty and did indeed create an environment that was hostile to productive work. Imagine trying to do your job while leaning over a toilet containing a freshly laid chocolate hotdog. Eventually he was told by the supervisor that if he did not start excusing himself to go shit his pants outside he would find his next review to be.....poor.

The occasional blast of the ass trumpet can be amusing at times. A constant draft from an outhouse is not.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I am so glad, for the sake of myself AND my co-workers, that I work from home full time.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Having worked with a man who was lactose intolerant yet still ate cheese by the pound I can understand. The nasty fucker in question could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon with some of the shit ghosts he would drop in the office. It was eye watering nasty and did indeed create an environment that was hostile to productive work. Imagine trying to do your job while leaning over a toilet containing a freshly laid chocolate hotdog. Eventually he was told by the supervisor that if he did not start excusing himself to go shit his pants outside he would find his next review to be.....poor.

The occasional blast of the ass trumpet can be amusing at times. A constant draft from an outhouse is not.

That's poetry right there, folks.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:34:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:36:02 AM EDT
[#10]
The whole thing seems pretty anal
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:36:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Wow, looking at the picture I thought the dude was on the left.  I was wrong.  That's his wife.  DO NOT WANT!  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:40:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I ran two co-workers out of our datacenter once.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#14]

well crap.  i even did a search including the keyword "fart" - perhaps I should have used "farting" as well, going back 3 days, across all forums.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top