Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2012 6:57:35 PM EDT
Hopefully not a dupe I checked.  Title gives the gist of it.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20121227/NEWS01/312270039/William-Spengler-Jr-guns-Webster-firefighter-shootings-fire?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|Home

Looks like someone has some splainin' to do.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
"Cause and origin of the massive fire were not released?"  What happened to media reports where they said he set the fires to bring the firefighters?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta make sure we punish the GUNS.

I fucking hate the media.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If a couple people straw purchased for a guy convicted of beating his grandmother to death with a hammer they deserve to be punished.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"Cause and origin of the massive fire were not released?"  What happened to media reports where they said he set the fires to bring the firefighters?

That answers the who, not the how or where.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#5]

They keep referring to it as a "2 to 3 page note." Can't they tell the difference?

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They keep referring to it as a "2 to 3 page note." Can't they tell the difference?

Gotta leave some playing room for adding more craziness before release to the public.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

One would think this would be pretty easy to figure out.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#8]
So not only was he a murdering scumbag, but he was a rat as well.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta leave some playing room for adding more craziness before release to the public.

There's probably plenty of crazy already.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a couple people straw purchased for a guy convicted of beating his grandmother to death with a hammer they deserve to be punished.

I wonder where he got the hammer?

Someone needs to pay for giving him access to such dangerous tools...

Yeah straw purchases are bad, but the media is always obsessed with the gun and I'm pretty much over it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#11]
The former neighbor said the Spengler was "nice" when he lived next to him, then said when the old neighbor asked why shitbag and sister didn't get along Spengler would just get angry

Sounds like Spengler wasn't so nice, I wonder if the neighbors knew the dickhead beat his grandmother to death with a hammer?

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20121225/NEWS01/312250027/spengler-webster-bushmaster-shooting-firefighter

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]
so a criminal violated the law to get firearms?  ya dont say
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The former neighbor said the Spengler was "nice" when he lived next to him, then said when the old neighbor asked why shitbag and sister didn't get along Spengler would just get angry
Sounds like Spengler wasn't so nice, I wonder if the neighbors knew the dickhead beat his grandmother to death with a hammer?

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20121225/NEWS01/312250027/spengler-webster-bushmaster-shooting-firefighter

I doubt it, it's not the type of thing a person or his family would brag about.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why do you smile?  Soon enough you'll be a criminal violating the law because you have certain firearms.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you more Shocked by a 2 page or a 3 page note.....that's the one they are going with.  Shock & Awe baby ...Shock & awe.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you smile?  Soon enough you'll be a criminal violating the law because you have certain firearms.

it's a dopey smile, like, "you dope"
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#17]
3 guns is an arsenal now?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In some of the faggotized states in the libtard north east it is.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#19]
How did they recover a three page letter next to the shooter if the house of the shooter was allowed to burn to the ground along with the other houses in the neighborhood?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#20]
New York gun control - another smashing victory
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How did they recover a three page letter next to the shooter if the house of the shooter was allowed to burn to the ground along with the other houses in the neighborhood?

Maybe it was on his person?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fuck that.  If someone knowing gave a convicted murderer weapons they should be arrested and tried as an accomplice to murder.

John
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#23]
The obvious answer is that those laws didn't work, therefore we need to make more and more laws until they work. I guess.

How's bloomie going to spin this into another gun control talking point? His laws aren't good enough?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:16:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt it, it's not the type of thing a person or his family would brag about.

Definitely not high on my list of conversations starters.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The obvious answer is that those laws didn't work, therefore we need to make more and more laws until they work. I guess.

How's bloomie going to spin this into another gun control talking point? His laws aren't good enough?

Bloomberg has nothing to do with the area where these shootings took place.

NY is not all NYC.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything I heard and read said that it was "next" to his body, not on his body.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that.  If someone knowing gave a convicted murderer weapons they should be arrested and tried as an accomplice to murder.

John

+1

That's pretty friggin' stupid.

I think you guys missed my point.  That point being, NY state with their worthless bullshit laws, and it STILL didn't stop this from happening.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

John

+1

That's pretty friggin' stupid.

I think you guys missed my point.  That point being, NY state with their worthless bullshit laws, and it STILL didn't stop this from happening.

I stand by my statement.

John
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:54:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

NY is not all NYC.

Tell that to him, apparently he doesn't know that! Didn't he send NYPD guys undercover to a gun show in Vegas? And set up an NYPD surveillance team in NJ?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

this is kinda like saying "a bag of suspected marihuana was found on the scene"  It's not drugs until the lab says it is even if you know it's drugs, even if the suspect says it's drugs.  I fully believe they know what caused the fire but are waiting for the official investigation to release the details.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:51:13 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

They can't accurately count that high. They work for the government, you know.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:55:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything I heard and read said that it was "next" to his body, not on his body.

he wasn't in the house when it was burning, he setup on the beach across the street from the houses
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:23:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:27:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well fuck, who would have known, I must have an armory then.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well fuck, who would have known, I must have an armory then.

I ride in a rolling arsenal.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 As gun owners we must be responsible for our actions, if you do something stupid, you need to suffer the consequences.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Is it me or does this guy look eerily similiar to the character in "The Devils Rejects" the brother . I don'r remember his character name
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he wasn't in the house when it was burning, he setup on the beach across the street from the houses

Thanks.

That's more plausible than what the MSM is reporting.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NY is not all NYC.

doesnt matter.  He's always trying to use things that happen outside of NYC to his advantage

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is a man convicted of beating his grandmother to death with a hammer free in the first place?

He should have been hung for it.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#42]
A 3-gun arsenal huh?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Why is it always a Bushmaster?  Poor Bushmaster Co.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is a man convicted of beating his grandmother to death with a hammer free in the first place?  

He should have been hung for it.

If your brother killed your grandma with a hammer, why would you live with him when he got out of jail?
What was the sister thinking?  Sounds like a Darwin award recipient to me.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#46]

As long as he didn't buy it face to face at a gunshow...
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

NY is not all NYC.

Niether CT nor CO but the scumbag had to make a public statement about them.......nyc wins again.....but they should outlaw subway trains to easy to push somebody in front of them and I don't hear that douch outlawing trains....
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#48]
this sounds fishy as fuck
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In some of the faggotized states in the libtard north east it is.

What the MSM thinks is "bought guns for" and an actual straw purchase may be different things.

If I sell a gun I am not really using much is that "buying guns for"?  Or is that just "sold".

It looks to me like at least a pistol would have required some sort of check if he's a felon or not.

If they broke the law, I hope they get nailed to the wall for it.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If someone let a man out of prison that was in for beating his grandmother to death with a hammer, they deserve to be punished.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top