User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2012 5:51:34 PM EDT
There is a ban on semi autos

gun manufacures
holster makers
bullet makes
barrel companies.
janitors, clerks, bookkeepers, lawyers, MIllwriights, gunsmiths,

Model 1, RRA, DelTon, Magpul, DPMS, Bushmaster, Colt, etc..

how many Millions more will go on the dole with unemployment and food stamps due to
the actions of "the BIG BRAINS" in Washington..hmm?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If that means more people on the government tit, Obama will probably think its a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a lot, definetely not millions... military and contractors will still be buying plenty and I don't think a holster manufacturer will close the doors because of an AWB.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Who cares, one child might be saved.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
"how many Millions more will go on the dole with unemployment and food stamps due to
the actions of "the BIG BRAINS" in Washington..hmm? "

There plan is on course. It seems to be a deliberate plan to destroy the US for some standing in the dark background to step in and, "save the Country".  If you wanted to destroy the US, you couldn't do it in any better way. This is how you kill the Constitution and peoples rights. The only thing standing in there way of a final solution right now is the ownership of firearms. Registration = confiscation. History of the World has proven this to be time and time again. It's just the people in charge and History trying to repeat itself.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
NH would be hit hard job wise.

Gun manufactures.

Sig Sauer

Ruger Firearm

Thompson/Center Arms

Redemption

Wilcox Industries

This is not including the machine shops and heat treating facilities supporting them.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Ask

Your

Representatives
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Armalite has threatened to leave Illinois if they enact an AWB
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#8]
To the Left, it wouldn't matter how many jobs were lost.

Irrelevant.

All that matters is the ideology.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ask

Your

Representatives

This + infinity
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't forget that it equates to more than folks just losing jobs.  There are tax revenues that the govt (both state and fed) will lose on purchases of guns, accessories, ammo, licensing, etc.  I would imagine this adds up to a lot of dough.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:38:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not a lot, definetely not millions... military and contractors will still be buying plenty and I don't think a holster manufacturer will close the doors because of an AWB.

the question was semi auto,,theyre no longer JUST after "Assault" weapons,,
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:56:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ask

Your

Representatives

I have, time and again, Cruz, Cornyn, Hall are all Pro Gun and against an AWB..Hell, I have called a dozen or so others as well..
not sure what good it will do with some..
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:06:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Don't forget that it equates to more than folks just losing jobs.  There are tax revenues that the govt (both state and fed) will lose on purchases of guns, accessories, ammo, licensing, etc.  I would imagine this adds up to a lot of dough.

very true as well,,and I am just not talking about the gun industry or just Bushmaster, Wyndom, Colt, SMith..etc.
they're going after  all SEMI AUTO Weapons this time kids..and even if they only get more than 10 round mags,,AND THE GUNS THAT ACCEPT THEM
including the 1911..

boil it down, this has been the most gowth industry for the last 5 years, it has fed 10's of 1000's of direct employees.
HOW many now no longer get supported by those direct employees?
Restaurants, garderners, mechanics, new car sales, used car sales, clothing stores, new refers/freezers/coffee makers?

I count just 27 supporters listed above this posting as site advertizers, how many employees there,,and these are small guys copared to CoLT Smith, Bushmaster
lets add the small guys too like LaRue, Lonestar, and hundreds of others...

we're talking a whole lot of melt down with the sweep of a bearuacrats pen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top