Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2002 6:18:13 AM EDT
THE YEAR 2035

Newspaper Headlines in the Year 2035:

[list]
[*]Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, California.[/*]

[*]White minorities still trying to have English recognized as the California's third language.[/*]

[*]Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops & livestock.[/*]

[*]Baby conceived naturally.... Scientists stumped.[/*]

[*]Authentic year 2000 "chad" sells at Sotheby's for $4.6 million.[/*]

[*]Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory Of the Middle East (formerly known as Iran, Afghanistan, Syria,and Lebanon.)[/*]

[*]Iraq still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least ten more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.[/*]

[*]Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.[/*]

[*]George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.[/*]

[*]35 year study: diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.[/*]

[*]Texas executes last remaining citizen.[/*]

[*]Upcoming NFL draft likely to focus on use of mutants.[/*]

[*]Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.[/*]

[*]Microsoft announces it has perfected its newest version of Windows so it crashes BEFORE installation is completed.[/*]

[*]New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screw-drivers and baseball bats must be registered by January 2036.[/*]
[/list]
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny. But sadly, I think you are very close on some of them.  [:(]
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#2]
President Chelsea Clinton
View Quote

[puke][sniper]
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[*]Microsoft announces it has perfected its newest version of Windows so it crashes BEFORE installation is completed.[/*]

[/list]
View Quote

Hell, I had that happen like 3 months ago.  I must be a beta tester then

Keving67
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Newspaper?  Ya mean that will still be paper?

I like these kind of topics....

(But I can't think of anything right now....)
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Year 2035

[list]
[*]China to reach 4.5 Billion people next year[/*]

[*]NASA receives more data from 1970's Voyager; scientists stumped[/*]

[*]International Space Station lost power for 30 minutes; Former Vice President Al Gore left in dark[/*]

[*]US Navy plans to retire all Sea Wolf class sub despite turmoil at seas; "Sea Quest" type sub rumored at sea[/*]

[*]Missing Presidential files found while AK Governor mansion being remodeled: Clinton Case files reopened[/*]

[*]Former President Bill Clinton announces he will move to Russia for his retirement[/*]

[*]United Nations files protest against US: Add UN list of astronauts to Mars mission or else[/*]

[*]Military Analysts from France charges US has "space battleship" in orbit; US denies charges[/*]

[*]China backs down-Taiwan safe; though no US military assets were in area[/*]

[*]Survivors of the Atlantic fishing ship say huge US sub aided;  US denies subs were in area[/*]

[*]People's Republic of California mourn death of Supreme Governor Gray Davis; doctors executed[/*]

[/list]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top