Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2012 3:49:14 PM EDT
Ran out of gas near Willow Bend Mall. Must have been doing RECON for the main body of Oldsmobiles and Ford Echos.   Didn't spot any command vehicles ( caddy escalade with spinners)

Of course, eventually some stupid do gooder eventually handed them cash.  He then went to another bp vehicle and got more cash.

Not pictured the 4 obese children wearing a mix of pajamas and football jersies and the fat ugly mom.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I've gotten to the point where all they get is a 'get the fuck away from me'.  No hint of politeness left in me for them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've gotten to the point where all they get is a 'get the fuck away from me'.  No hint of politeness left in me for them.

That's what it's going to take.

I honked and shot a bird. I didn't want to do it as the kids were there but they needed to know that that behavior is scorn-worthy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honked and shot a bird. I didn't want to do it as the kids were there but they needed to know that that behavior is scorn-worthy.

Nice.  I like Texas.  If I wasn't so close to retirement here in Va I would move in a heartbeat.  We might end up there in the not so distant future.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I know exactly where this is!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.  I like Texas.  If I wasn't so close to retirement here in Va I would move in a heartbeat.  We might end up there in the not so distant future.  

Welcome.
Talk to us before coming.
We will try and steer you clear of the FSA.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Surprised Plano PD hasn't run them out by now

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I usually carry a gas can in my truck.  Funny how they never want the gas when I offer it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I usually carry a gas can in my truck.  Funny how they never want the gas when I offer it.

DAMN it!!!!!!!!

I'll try that next time.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Surprised Plano PD hasn't run them out by now  

Dude.
This town is going down hill. We have lots of libs. The goddam housing authority encourages all of the FSA scum to come here.
My neighborhood is getting loaded down with HUD/Section 8 scum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top