Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2002 5:38:26 PM EDT
I was talking to a co-worker of mine the other day about guns and shooting. He mentioned he really likes AR's and AK's.  So I tell him to check out this cool site www.AR15.com.  BTW he's a white guy (I have made an effort to have at least one white friend) Long story short he checked out the site, but decided he would not join.  His reason was there were too many post about how white/Caucasian men were being called racist and rednecks.  He took exception to this and was offended (rightly so).  Now I am Native American and can’t really get made myself, but I just wanted to let you guys know you really lost one this time.  Heck he may have even dropped the 60 bucks to be a member.  Who will ever know now??  I just hope and pray you guys will see the wrong you have done and turn from your evil ways.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
There are two kinds of people in the world/the strong, and all others, sorry he was not the strong ! Only the strong survive .
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Guys, just let it drop.  Please.

Link Posted: 8/22/2002 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#3]
And I should care why?
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
You might want to recommend www.democraticunderground.com to him. They respect everyones viewpoint on that board. (Until they kick you off...)

They will look out for your rights,... and dispose of them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#5]
If people think the internet is some kind of utopian place where they will not see anything bad they need to wake up. This site is a reflection of society. There is good bad and indiferent. Does no one in his workplace or world never say a foul word or comment? If he is really that narrow sighted/minded as to not see the whole picture on here or give it more of a chance then it is his loss...not ours.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top