Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2001 10:56:11 PM EDT
terroristic threats!  NOW PLAYING at a local kangaroo court.
 I don't know how old this one is, but it does include terrorist threats by 8 year olds.
I gotts to link this one. Copywrite stuff you know.

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20010403_817.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#1]

accused of making terroristic threats????
[?]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 5:39:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats nothing last week a young child was suspended for drawing a picture of a man in military uniform with a knife in his hand. The man was supposed to be his uncle who he loved very much. I can't find the story but I heard it on the radio last week.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw the picture somewhere, I think it was on the neal boortz page. [:\]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
"Zero Tolerance" is just another manifestation of "Safety Nazi" group-think. Since the Great Unwashed (us) don't have an ounce of common sense in their view, they feel it is their duty to eliminate all possible risk in everyday life so that no child shall stub his toe. Obviously a child who thinks about guns is a potential hazard to his classmates, and if he actually expresses those thoughts by drawing one of the infernal instruments on paper, why it's just a matter of time til he starts filling the school with flying lead? Right? Wrong. It's all PC bullshit, and a scary situtation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top