BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2002 3:06:32 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/737795/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Short article and worth a read.

Take guns from criminals - give guns to non-criminals.
Must be something extremely complicated about this that is beyond my understanding.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 4:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh sure give a bunch of PMS stressed out women guns, that is just the ticket.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]
It makes way too much sense to work though."Under Massachusetts law, ordinary citizens have no right to carry a firearm for self-protection. It is left to the discretion of local chiefs of police to grant or deny applications for gun permits" Hello! anyone home in mass. that can vote these law making retards out of office???  HELLO!!! I thought the 2nd ammendment pretty much spelled things out! This wasn't something they whipped up while going fishing. I believe it was well thought out so any RETARD could understand it!
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I avoid even visiting Massachusetts. Quite annoying, as most of my friends live there.[B)]

A permit to carry OC spray, pathetic...[puke]

Please don't insult the mentally disadvantaged by comparing their intelligence to Massachusetts politicians.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top