Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2002 9:43:46 PM EDT
A new film genre: the Jewsploitation flick.

[b]NEW YORK, April 26, 2002 – “The Hebrew Hammer,” an action comedy written and directed by USC Film School student Jonathan Kesselman, began principal photography here today, starring Adam Goldberg in the title role.  Mario Van Peebles appears in a supporting role.

“The Hebrew Hammer” is Kesselman’s attempt to create a character rarely seen in Hollywood or off-Hollywood films: a sexy and powerful Jewish action hero.  

“The Hebrew Hammer” stars Adam Goldberg as Mordechai, a handsome, Orthodox stud who goes on a mission to save Hanukkah. When Santa Claus’ evil son Damian is pushed over the edge by his father’s liberal policies, he does away with the Christian patriarch and, stepping into the role, launches a worldwide campaign to eradicate the Jewish Holiday.  Mordechi joins forces with Esther (Judy Greer), the gorgeous and dangerous daughter of the world’s top Jewish leader, and his friend Mohammed (Van Peebles), head of the Kwanzaa Liberation Front, to topple the evil Santa and save Hanukkah for future generations.[/b]
[img]http://www.petercoyote.com/adamgoldberg.jpg[/img]
This sounds badass.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I was up for it until I read the word "kawanza". Shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]

I thought it said The Hebrew Hummer... damn, I've heard about those Jewish girls. [:D]

Link Posted: 8/22/2002 1:00:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I thought it said The Hebrew Hummer... damn, I've heard about those Jewish girls. [:D]

View Quote

You heard correctly =)
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 4:30:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Lord, I just got thru reading about 6 pages of pro/con on Islam.  Needed a chuckle.  Thanks.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#5]
What's next? Shaftstein the crime-fighting accountant?

"Who's the mensch who's sex machine to all the shikse
Shaftstein, oy vey!"
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kwanzaa Liberation Front
View Quote

Outrageous! We of the KLF, aka The K Foundation, aka The Justified and Ancients Of Mu Mu, aka The Timelords, are taken aback by that preposterous group of heathen claiming the sacred name of our ancient [s]cult[/s] church!
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top