Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2002 8:57:44 AM EDT
Ok hear me out on this one.  If terrorism basic priciple is to make people not feel safe by doing acts or just by saying they are gonna do something.  It seems pretty easy just make a few tapes and send them to the media.  Then CNN and all the other places run it and run it until they have successfully told everyone.  Now the media does this for money.  They dont put the news out because they are nice people, they do it for ratings and higher ratings = higher bill rate for commercials.  So, the media is a handy and profitable tool for terrorist.  

What I dont get is why people cant see this.  The terrorist are working the system and it is very easy.  They could actually never do anything again and they have won just by using the media.  We bend over backwards to stop it from happening again.  We remove more and more rights from the law abiding citizens.  They win.

This is just my humble opinion for what it is worth.

Later
Lojack
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in to trying it...Might has well before someone else picks up on your idea and WINS
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Did cnn buy the tapes ? if so I guess they support the bastards wonder if the goverment will make cnn disaperre we should be so lucky  
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top