Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2002 6:05:46 PM EDT
I am finally getting a decent paying job and was thinking of getting a snowmobile.  I've never owned one and have no idea which company is good.  What I need is a sled for trails mostly.  And I would kinda like to keep it on the cheap side.  Arctic cat has the 6 months: no payments, no money down, and no interest but I can't find anywhere what to expect for a monthly payment.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Keving67
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Snowmobiles - MAN what memories...
Been here in Arizona for the last 24 years(by choice), BUT I moved here from Minnesota.
I haven't kept up with the snowmobile technology but when I lived in MN I owned an Artic Cat 340 Free Air, what a machine - more memories on the snow with that machine than I can remember.
If I ever find myself(God forbid, no offense)back where there's that white stuff I'll be heading straight for the Artic Cat shop...
Terry
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I moved out of MI back in 1980. This last February, I was in the Houghton Lake area. I stopped by the local shops and was really impressed with the machines they are making now.

When I saw the ones they are making for little kids, I was floored. What a great toy! Almost made me wish I had little ones again so I could justify having one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top