Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2002 5:28:00 PM EDT
I just saw on hannity and combes, it 's illegal in mass. to shoot at targets that show the likeness of a person. Some lawyer Gloria Allred was on there and they made her look like a fool.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny, because the government will give you $25m if you shoot his ass dead in real life.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Gloria Allred is a shit bag.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
... Some lawyer Gloria Allred was on there and they made her look like a fool.
View Quote

Not much of a job for H&C to do since the only thing that bitch needs to do in order to look like a fool is open her shit spewing ditch licker.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not much of a job for H&C to do since the only thing that bitch needs to do in order to look like a fool is open her [red][i]shit spewing ditch licker[/i][/red].
View Quote

[b]OUCH![/b]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#5]
It was sweet, the one guy said, "you don't want anyone to have guns,isn't that it? The vast majority of gun owners in this country are good, honest, law-abiding people." I almost cheered when he said that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#6]
All I gotta say is you poor fools trapped on the leftest Coasts can't even take a sh!t with out someone wiping your a$$ for you.  Good grief!!  And it's been that way for TWO YEARS!  At least Hanity put her in her place.  According to the lefties, it's ok to burn the flag, but you can't shoot at a picture? Ya, makes perfect sense???

edited to add:  If I were Hanity, after asking her "If Osama walked in here right now, you would have a problem with me shooting him dead?"  
her response, "I don't like vigilaties."

He should have said, "Well since Uncle Sam would give me 25million to do it, at least I'm going to get a little practice in, so I don't screw it up!"
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is the feminist's web page...

[img]http://www.amglaw.com/OurFirm/attorney/gloria.jpg[/img]

[url]//www.amglaw.com/allred.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

AMEN, BROTHER, AMEN!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Funny, because the government will give you $25m if you shoot his ass dead in real life.
View Quote

Hmmmm... So true.

Edited to add:  All the more reason not to live in Mass.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#10]
All-red.  What a name.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess since shooting targets of UBL isnt legal I'll have to make some of that bitch
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Think the Supreme Court is gonna rule on it?
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Note that, while it is illegal to shoot a photo of bin Laden, it is perfectly legal to shoot the US flag, or even burn it.  Go figure. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#14]

I think the Founding Fathers just rolled over again.

They gotta be getting real dizzy as of late.

Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Does anyone know if this would apply to silhouette tagets, ie. IPSC,IDPA...?
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I say who the fudge cares? If I lived in Mass I would still shoot UBL targets! F'em ! I would like to see this be upheld in court. Any judge that would get the case would know damn to throw it out of court or else he will loook Anti-USA.

Link Posted: 8/20/2002 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I guess since shooting targets of UBL isnt legal I'll have to make some of that bitch
View Quote
How's this for a "sight picture?"[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Zardoz%2FAllred%2520sight%2520picture%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 10:38:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I was kind of proud (for a change) of Colmes taking her to task and whipping up on her.

I guess it's true, Hannity's book is really winning him over.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:30:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe it does. I just heard about this law recently, and from what I read, it covers any
silhouette or image of a human body...or something like that.

From what I read, it only applies to gun clubs that own hi-cap AW's that are required to have a state license. I don't know of many that fall under this stipulation. If the club has this license, they are to prohibit the use of silhouette targets on their property.

I would know more about the law if I had any intention or inclination of obeying it.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Think the Supreme Court is gonna rule on it?
View Quote

Yep.

Just as [b]Marvl[/b] stated, according to SCOTUS (and liberal shitbag Communists like Gloria All[red]RED[/red]), you can burn the US Flag ([i]Texas v. Johnson, 1989[/i]) as a form of expression but for Gloria All[red]RED[/red] you can't shoot a picture or silohette??

The SCOTUS has long held that hanging someone in effigy and burning a picture of them (ESPECIALLY political figures) are legitmate forms of expression protected under the 1st Amendment.

This stupid PC-Liberal, Communist-Thought-Police law from the People's CommuneWealth of Taxachusettes is going down. I'm surprised the ACLU isn't all over this defending it as a form of free speech - well okay, no - I'm really not surprised.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#22]
So is it illegal for someone in Mass. to display a shot-up picture of OBL that was perforated in another state?

How about a picture of OBL with phony bullet holes added with a marker?

Could you be arrested at one of those clubs for shooting a target with a picture of Hitler?

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How's this for a "sight picture?"
View Quote

[img]www.castle-arms.com/pix/allred.jpg[/img]

WOW... I never realized that she was actually  Mrs. Darth Vadar!

[i][b][size=4]"Luke, I am your Mother!"[/size=4][/b][/i]

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#24]
I was amazed by the way Allred characterized people who shoot AR's...

Does the left think we are Crazies[whacko]?

I just can't understand that...

I've been a shooter my whole life.

Aren't we the normal Americans?
[soapbox]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#25]
what'd you expect from Mass? Here, they sell OBL targets at the range!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Thank God I live in THE GREAT FREE STATE OF ARIZONA  where we shoot targets of Bin Laden all day ! I have even seen Federal LEO take a few shots and then remarking " I feel better now " ! And then told his 11 year old son what a SOB the guy in the photo was ! The kid then started grouping his shots on the nose even tighter ! THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS STATE ! We can even walk down any street in the state with a loaded class III and no one cares ! Liberals are not welcomed here and Senator McCain is a short-timer in Congress .He stabbed the people of Arizona in the back AND WILL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE AS A TRAITOR !
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Thank God I live in THE GREAT FREE STATE OF ARIZONA  where we shoot targets of Bin Laden all day ! I have even seen Federal LEO take a few shots and then remarking " I feel better now " ! And then told his 11 year old son what a SOB the guy in the photo was ! The kid then started grouping his shots on the nose even tighter ! THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS STATE ! We can even walk down any street in the state with a loaded class III and no one cares ! Liberals are not welcomed here and Senator McCain is a short-timer in Congress .He stabbed the people of Arizona in the back AND WILL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE AS A TRAITOR !
View Quote

Ain't that the TRUTH!! [bounce]

Yeee-Haa!! Yippee-Kye-Aye MuthaF@cker!!!

[img]http://www.tvguide.com/movies/dbpix/images/5826a.jpg[/img]

[i]{ok, so TM7 wasn't in AZ, but it's a great pic}[/i]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Taurus92AF..Yes it is the same for IDPA and silhouette shooting. About a month ago I did a thread on this. Some guys came from Mass to an IDPA match where I shoot. They told us about this. They have to cut the top off the targets so they don't look like heads. We couldn't believe this, but it is true.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I second that.  She is a feminist POS douchebag.

I see, I'm not the second.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#32]
ummm....So is it legal to [b]stab[/b] a picture of binladen with a knife,...or how about beat it up with a baseball bat? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 7:15:49 AM EDT
[#33]
I don't think she has any business filing this lawsuit.  If Bin Laden doesn't want someone shooting at his likeness, he is welcome to come over here to file his own lawsuit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 7:47:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Now for the real deal----- they probably had to interview 100,000 real dumbshits till they found the best of the best, and she won, hands down, kinda makes me feel warm all over knowing she won the prize.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Is that the crazy bitch lawyer who is always making guest spots on FOX news to talk about which whacko she is representing [b]this[/b] week ?

Last time I saw her she was helping a transvestite sue a cosmetology school because they didn't want [b]HIM[/b] using the [b]ladies room[/b] [whacko]

And before that,...I think she was representing a teacher who left school for summer break as a [b]man[/b],...and returned the next year as a deep voiced [b]woman[/b], (needless to say the school district was not happy)
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 2:45:59 AM EDT
[#36]
No silhouettes? What do the FBI, police, and other LEOs use as targets? I suppose it's a public range only law.

The range I use has a rule against shooting at "recognizable as a specific person" targets. They were running into some problems of people shooting at political and religious figures. Out on the range is no place to start an argument. They made the rule after a guy came in and shot at pictures of his wife. They found out later he was going through a nasty divorce and he sent her the pics. Of course it made it a lot easier for her to get a restraining order. There also was an inquiry by the court as to his behavior. The range decided it could become troublesome, so they made the rule.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No silhouettes? What do the FBI, police, and other LEOs use as targets? I suppose it's a public range only law.
View Quote

We use human silhouette targets for training. I see no reason why they shouldn't be available for everyone as the one of the primary uses of a gun is for self defense. Some people think they can solve the world's problems by banning things.
View Quote

I agree 100%.

Wheres your sigline from?? It sounds familiar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top