Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2002 12:15:34 PM EDT
Does anyone have a copy of the video CNN showed?  I'm trying to demonstrate to a rabbit person what evil gonorrhea-infested pockets of bile these Al-Qaida are.

QS
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Just show them the pics of Sept. 11th.  If that isn't enough, then your friend is an idiot.

Since when does a few dog deaths put the nail in the coffin of Al Queida?  The last straw should have been when the first flight attendant had her throat slit.

Some people...
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a friend of mine, and you're preaching to the choir, my friend.

Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Try [url]www.bangedup.com[/url], they had the Pearl execution video.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:28:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not a friend of mine, and you're preaching to the choir, my friend.

View Quote

Sorry about that, you said a 'rabbit person' and for some reason I assumed 'friend'.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
'rabbit person' is a very derogatory term in my little world. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#6]
The only video I saw was on CNN's Talkback Live.  All it showed was a dog sitting in a glass cage, panting merrily.  The part where the dog dies was not shown.  Even so, the footage was enough to bring tears to the eyes of some at-home viewers.

Not to downplay the significance of these videos, but what do these people think oven cleaner, makeup, deodorant, glass cleaner, shampoo, laundry soap, body wash, toilet bowl cleaner, roach poison, and a host of other household products are tested on?
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Uhhhh....have you tried CNN, perhaps?

That's where I viewed it.  Puppy snuff films weren't fun to watch, but seeing Bin Laden and his security detail and watching terrorists drill was pretty cool.

They had a cool manuever with 2 guys on a motorcycle.  They're cruising along 20-25 mph, when suddenly the rear passenger hops up, letting the bike move out from under him.  He hits the ground running, with a pistol blazing at a man-sized target.  I have to say, it was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't want to pay for it..this s--thead isn't worth the $5.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The only video I saw was on CNN's Talkback Live.  All it showed was a dog sitting in a glass cage, panting merrily.  The part where the dog dies was not shown.  Even so, the footage was enough to bring tears to the eyes of some at-home viewers.

Not to downplay the significance of these videos, but what do these people think oven cleaner, makeup, deodorant, glass cleaner, shampoo, laundry soap, body wash, toilet bowl cleaner, roach poison, and a host of other household products are tested on?
View Quote
Why don't you volunteer , you goofball, better animals than my kids.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a copy of the video CNN showed?  I'm trying to demonstrate to a rabbit person what evil gonorrhea-infested pockets of bile these Al-Qaida are.

QS
View Quote

Funny you say that. The people at [url]http://www.ogrish.com/[/url] will give money to the first person sending them an uncensored video of this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#11]
And now for our weekly moment of hate....does anyone else smell a rat yet? How much did they pay CIA operative Ben Binladen to do all these "tapes" that keep coming out? Before you boys start with the tin-hat crap...think back before Sept 11..I know it is hard with the daily moment of hate....IRA---have we ever seen or heard of a training tape? From any terrorists group?
Have we ever seen anything as stupid as exploding lightbulbs? From people that travel where you can buy C-4 or Semtex? Can we just keep arresting people for no good reason and coming on TV and saying that we just stopped a "dirty nuclear" bomb? Think back to what you knew before Sept 11 and contrast it with the crap that the Politicians are feeding us this week.....please it's for the children....
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually I wouldn't put that(making a propaganda video) past anyone in the Ministry of Truth... but I also think they're fully capable of doing shit like that depicted.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top