Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2001 6:15:14 PM EDT
Remember back to a few months ago when a company sent a really $hitty response to a customer about some return items? Could it have been falsley advertized ammo? I think it was a St. Louis store that also sent info on the customer to the local PD. Any up dates on the ; I hope defunct, company?
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I could be wrong (plz forgive me if I am).  Wasn't it R-Guns?  

Link Posted: 4/7/2001 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
O.S.A. I do believe that is the name of the jerks. Any updates?
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 3:37:06 AM EDT
[#3]
They were disbanded and transferred to the INS. manpower needed on the tex-mex border....[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 5:31:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Rguns.  Still adverising the in Shotgun News.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:06:39 AM EDT
[#5]
It was Rguns.net, Rguns.com is not related to them in any way.  You have to distinguish between the two or else the good guys suffer too.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:43:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Richardson's Gun Shop:

[url]www.koyote.com/users/gunshop/page28.html[/url]

[b]We are not the "rguns.net" people.[/b]

We are Rguns.com and www.RgunsOnline.com They are in Ill., we're in Texas. They sell parts, new and used, and bulk mil-type ammo.  We sell only new, factory sporting goods.  We are a family-owned business in continuous operation since 1987.  

We take customer service very seriously, and confidentiality of our customers is sacrosanct here. Please help us avoid being lumped with the rguns.net people.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I think the guy originally posted on the FAL board, you might want to ask over there.

"coppy to PD" [:P]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah Rguns.net sounds right.
[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#9]
R-Guns of Carpentersville IL,
Not sure just what has happened to them but their bad reputation is everywhere. These guys are just 30 miles from me I've delt with them in the past. ^$$holes. I learned quite some time ago to stay away
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top