Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2002 5:19:16 PM EDT
I need one so's i can change barrels from my colt to my armalite. email me if you wouldnt mind loaning these to me.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
See my reply over in equipment exchange, where you also posted this.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]
i would like to do it my self
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 3:09:51 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.brownells.com[/url]

You're going to need them again someday anyway..
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 3:56:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll rent you mine for shipping each way but heck you'll be half way into buying your own by then.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#5]
If you posted something about where you are or at least had a real state instead of just saying USA in the sidebar then maybe you could hook up with somebody nearby who has the tools and could work on it with you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you posted something about where you are or at least had a real state instead of just saying USA in the sidebar then maybe you could hook up with somebody nearby who has the tools and could work on it with you.
View Quote

Smart mouth. I am new at this internet thing get off my back. As for you others I appreciate your ideas, i think i will buy one as you all suggested. THanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top