Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2012 7:40:00 AM EDT
"Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) vowed Sunday to introduce legislation to ban assault weapons at the start of the next Congress.

“I’m going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House, a bill to ban assault weapons. It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets. So there will be a bill. We’ve been working on it now for a year,” Feinstein said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” during a discussion about guns following Friday’s deadly mass shooting as a Connecticut school.

Feinstein said she was confident such a measure could pass. In a separate interview on Sunday, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said he too was was optimistic about the prospect of passing a gun control measure.
“I think we can get something done,” said Schumer on CBS’s “Face The Nation.” Schumer advocated focusing on three areas: Banning assault weapons, limiting the size of clips, and making it harder for “mentally unstable” individuals to obtain firearms."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2012/12/16/feinstein-will-introduce-assault-weapons-ban-in-senate/

surprise, surprise....
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTL!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) vowed Sunday to introduce legislation to ban assault weapons at the start of the next Congress.

“I’m going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House, a bill to ban assault weapons. It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets. So there will be a bill. We’ve been working on it now for a year,” Feinstein said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” during a discussion about guns following Friday’s deadly mass shooting as a Connecticut school.

Feinstein said she was confident such a measure could pass. In a separate interview on Sunday, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said he too was was optimistic about the prospect of passing a gun control measure.
“I think we can get something done,” said Schumer on CBS’s “Face The Nation.” Schumer advocated focusing on three areas: Banning assault weapons, limiting the size of clips, and making it harder for “mentally unstable” individuals to obtain firearms."

surprise, surprise....

I was watching when she said it...also said automatic weapons were to blame. Our country is getting an upgrayyedd...
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
It's also rediculous how a few idiots can pass laws without regards to our rights and get away with it . Only a few make decisions for us all
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#4]
my surprised face.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Dupe.

Three pages already cooking.
and so it starts Feinstein will introduce assault weapons ban in Senate
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1402967_and_so_it_starts_Feinstein_will_introduce_assault_weapons_ban_in_Senate.html

Search, it's really that easy.  

"Feinstein"

See how easy that was.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Dupe times 10000000000000000
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dupe.

Three pages already cooking.
and so it starts Feinstein will introduce assault weapons ban in Senate
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1402967_and_so_it_starts_Feinstein_will_introduce_assault_weapons_ban_in_Senate.html

Search, it's really that easy.  

"Feinstein"

See how easy that was.

Us none paying types don't have that option for GD

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dupe times 10000000000000000

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Dupe link above
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top