Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2002 8:37:30 AM EDT
Several board members and I took a night carbine class this past Saturday.  Our instructor brought out a MP5SD for us to put a couple of rounds through it.  I snap some pictures of a AR15.com member and also the instructor shooting the gun in the dark.

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/fta/mp5sd1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/fta/mp5sd2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#1]
looks nice
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Mojo, If you can read this.........I neeeeeeed a fix!  Please Please Please!
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#4]
You wore ear protection with an MP5SD? Come on, man!  Live dangerously for once!  Hearing how quiet those things are would be half the thrill for me.  Were other guns being fired at your range?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You wore ear protection with an MP5SD? Come on, man!  Live dangerously for once!  Hearing how quiet those things are would be half the thrill for me.  Were other guns being fired at your range?
View Quote

dude, read my singature, my name is Chen Lee, does that guy look chinese to you?? [;)]

No other guns was being fired at the time.  The instructor did tell everyone to take off the ear muffs, but Paul don't take instruction very well.  [:)]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

dude, read my singature, my name is Chen Lee, does that guy look chinese to you?? [;)]

No other guns was being fired at the time.  The instructor did tell everyone to take off the ear muffs, but Paul don't take instruction very well.  [:)]
View Quote

Yeah i know im a retard but i had just come from the Kill House and was on an adrenaline high and i forgot to take them off! what a rush [:D]
Paul
eddited to add: For what its worth if you look closely the instructor is also wearing hearing protection.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Several board members and I took a night carbine class this past Saturday.  Our instructor brought out a MP5SD for us to put a couple of rounds through it.  I snap some pictures of a AR15.com member and also the instructor shooting the gun in the dark.

[url]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/fta/mp5sd1.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/fta/mp5sd2.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Bill Murphy's a cool guy ain't he?  Going to be taking the CCW course either in September or October...

Out of curiousity...is that his SWAT weapon or does he just have a bunch of those things lying around?  Pretty cool of him letting you guys shoot it...
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bill Murphy's a cool guy ain't he?  Going to be taking the CCW course either in September or October...

Out of curiousity...is that his SWAT weapon or does he just have a bunch of those things lying around?  Pretty cool of him letting you guys shoot it...
View Quote

cgwahl...Yes he is a a cool guy. and im pretty sure that it was his personal SWAT weapon i saw him pull it out of his pickup . I too am looking to take his CCW class.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Leadpoisonr, Did you like the pictures?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#10]
SMGLEE, yes I like them very much.... thanks for sending them to me. I think I may frame one and hang it on my me wall! should I photo-shop the ear muffs out?=)
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[B]
Quoted:
Mojo, If you can read this.........I neeeeeeed a fix!  Please Please Please!
View Quote
[/B]

I might bring it to the Hun's festival in Oct.
If I do, you are welcome to try it...again, braather.[:D]
View Quote

If you bring it, I'll buy a case of your choice to feed it, and share with the other guests.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top