Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2001 4:15:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#1]
You are probably talking about Special Weapons products.I strongly advise you to visit www.HK91.com and research this company in the HK Compatible Forum there.You would also do good to talk to Steyr AUG privately about this subject.Do a search for him and you'll get his e-mail.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Why, Yes, I believe on of our members has had a little experience with the HK clones you mention--Speshul Weapons, Special Ed. Weapons, something like that.

Oh, SteyrAUG--are you around??

Please help this guy out a little bit.

AFARR
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Mike you need to hang around more here on this board.  If you did you would know all about the specialweapons crap.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Friend of mine had one of the SW5s...had lots of jamming problems and wound up selling it off.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Myself and others have beaten this topic to death several times over, so I'll leave it at this:  Avoid Special Weapons "guns" at all cost!

And do a search on HK91.com or this board for some of the past threads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top