Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2002 2:02:50 PM EDT
I have a PSE GameSport bow with Strato-Flite limbs. The draw length is twenty-nine inches, and the draw weight is set at sixty pounds. When I got it, it came with four thirty-one inch 2117 arrows. So that is what I have always bought to use with it. Are there other arrows that would be suitable to use at thirty-one inches with this bow?

Scott

Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the Gold Tip carbon arrows, I really like them. You will need to go to an archery shop so they can tell you the right size to get that will have the right spine for that length and poundage. They are lighter than aluminum and give you a lot more speed.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Scott - I use Gamegetter 2117 aluminum and have always had good luck with them. Carbons are fast but I don't think they're as durable as aluminum shafts.
Check with a knowledgeable archery shop for advice.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top