Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2002 1:01:00 PM EDT
Was informed last night I had to go by myself again.

On the way there I almost rear ended this lame ass old fart who didn't understand that you use the turn signal and most imporantly MAKE SURE THE LANE IS CLEAR. Had to slam on the brakes and missed his bumper by 1 foot. I see then he pulls out a handicapped sign and pulls into the "special section" of the gun show parking lot. I saw the guy several times at the show and he sure didn't seem to be having ANY trouble walking or carrying all of the crap he bought.

REAL BAD prices: $445 for Russian SKS.  This one guy was selling ARMS #19 mounts for $185!

Good prices: New box of 500 Sierra Moly .308 175gr bthpm bullets for $70.  .338 win mag Hornady 225gr sp 100 for $20.

Everyone is going just as ape shit over LED flashlights as they did over "tactical" items.

Kettle Korn was back but isn't selling too good.

A couple nice womenz but were with their boyfriends.

I got a t-shirt that had a pic that looked like my dog on it.

I got an arctic MRE.

The stupid ass drivers must have been out in force today. On the way home, I almost broadsided this dumbshit who ran a left turn arrow that had been red for a good 3 seconds.

That is all I can remember.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Imbro,my friend,glad you got your truck fixed and are out having fun.$445.00 for a ruskiSKS.....did the russian who made it come with it?[;)]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
God damn! I thought my life was hopeless but after reading your posts I believe that there [b][i]is[/i][/b] hope.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you should take the bus if everyone was out to get ya! I got the handicrap people at work too. The pondscum arrive late ,hang their sign and the jog into the building with their briefcases or bags. Glad ya got to go out. I didn't get to make the GUN show here in Tulsa. Probably the same beanie babies and jerky tables that was there last time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#4]
... [b]Imbroglio[/b], you're the realtimegunshowscoop man, man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top